• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

does Observatories help non GvG guild?

DeletedUser14273

Does a non GvG guild get any points or help from the treasury? Or does an Observatory help a non GvG guild in any way?

DeletedUser8420

Obs give support pool which does help even if you don't do GVG. Guild Treasury? NOPE if you aren't doing GVG the goods just keep adding up and you can not access them except in GVG.

DeletedUser8420

Hey how about a GB building that can only be gotten with x amount of guild treasury from every age and everyone in that guild would get the GB at once? That would be something new and would use the guild treasury in a new way even for those not in GVG.

Otherwise face it INNO is trying to get everyone into GVG...it helps slow down progress (IMHO) and at a point you buy diamonds to revive units or spend enormous amount on goods for siege/defense in GVG.

DeletedUser8420

OH, if you aren't doing GVG and have an Obs you will need to have a Hall of Fame, those two work together.

DeletedUser8152

Obs give support pool which does help even if you don't do GVG. Guild Treasury? NOPE if you aren't doing GVG the goods just keep adding up and you can not access them except in GVG.
Actually, the support pool is also only used in gvg. If you aren't in gvg, there's no benefit for an observatory.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser8420

ummm, pool support etc is suppose to help in PVP. at least that is what I have thought ... of course if you personally aren't in GVG but other members of your guild is then it is a way of helping them.

DeletedUser8420

Otherwise it is another way for INNO to push into GVG or out of the game all together.

DeletedUser8152

ummm, pool support etc is suppose to help in PVP. at least that is what I have thought ... of course if you personally aren't in GVG but other members of your guild is then it is a way of helping them.
Nope, it just applies a defense bonus to your GvG sectors. It doesn't have any impact on PvP or PvE fights.

DeletedUser3679

Does a non GvG guild get any points or help from the treasury? Or does an Observatory help a non GvG guild in any way?

Not to guild, but if I understand the new ranking system as proposed, individuals will get ranking points for goods "used." Unknown at this time how many points.

Algona

If you have the chance, get the Observatory. I would not pay diamonds for it, but otherwise get it. Small footprint and makes you a great candidate if you decide to change guilds.

DeletedUser9184

Not to guild, but if I understand the new ranking system as proposed, individuals will get ranking points for goods "used." Unknown at this time how many points.
This was what I was going to say. The Observatory will help you gain points once the new ranking system is in place. Especially with the small footprint, it could be the best points/space for you. Still will not directly help your guild though.

DeletedUser10517

The support pool is only for sector defenses.

Obs are only useful to GvG

DeletedUser10517

This was what I was going to say. The Observatory will help you gain points once the new ranking system is in place. Especially with the small footprint, it could be the best points/space for you. Still will not directly help your guild though.
Is this factual?
I had heard the Obs would not be counted.