• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Donations to Treasury Quests

MariB64

Why is it that the Arc goods to the treasury do not count on the quests asking to donate goods to the guild treasury? Sorry if this questions has already been asked. Looked but couldn't find one if so.

Johnny B. Goode

Well, the only real answer is because Inno decided that it should be that way. My guess is that the underlying reason behind that decision is that those goods are never really in your possession, so you're not really "donating" them. With other GBs that produce goods for you (and do count for quests requiring you to "get goods") the goods are actually put into your goods inventory just like if you had gotten them from a goods building or special/event building.

MariB64

Well, the only real answer is because Inno decided that it should be that way. My guess is that the underlying reason behind that decision is that those goods are never really in your possession, so you're not really "donating" them. With other GBs that produce goods for you (and do count for quests requiring you to "get goods") the goods are actually put into your goods inventory just like if you had gotten them from a goods building or special/event building.
then why do the goods from statue of honor count as a donation on those quests. I know the arc ones used to as well, but now they do not.

DevaCat

Gotta say, Arc goods collections have never counted for those quests (shorter time frame than Johnny, but still). Think about it: that gb is already op (and I’m glad it’s so) but letting people with high level Arcs one-click those quests would basically break the quests portion of the game.

UP ONLINE

Donations is something you need to give up from your stock
not only that it grows your power giving up your goods