• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Down?

• Thread starter DeletedUser28365
  • Start date

DeletedUser26549

Ugh, now I have to do something responsible like, maybe eat something healthy or get exercise! Or I could write about all the stuff I could be doing to pass the time, and keep writing for a long time so then maybe the game will be back up by the time I'm done and then I won't have to do anything 'adult like'! So, what else can I talk about.....um....hows the weather? It's nice here, was sunny earlier, now its nite time cooling off...yup...
Is the game up yet?

king freeze

np glad to help out. Would explain why and how the ipad/iphone are able to log in while PC's can not but I'm sure INNO would shoot me LOL

DeletedUser26120

king freeze I hope v city isn't your only world because you are doing a horrible job with your city there.

Housing 3 ages out of date and only 1 goods building.

DeletedUser26549

Is anyone else freezing up, having a hard time logging in today?

DeletedUser25166

Every day, 5 PvP fights, freeze.
3 GE fights, leave screen to city, freeze

DeletedUser26120

If you freeze up try hitting "duplicate tab" on chrome then closing the new one real quick. That seems to free up the game for me.

It's been happening more often lately - not sure if it's due to the flash updates or FoE.