• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Duplicate Accounts?

Czari

Is there anyway to tell if someone is using duplicate accounts on one server? I checked out foedb but, unless I'm not looking at the right place, I can't even find when a player began. (I'm thinking that must be some place I'm missing.) Anyway, I don't want to report someone if the accounts are indeed two separate people.

DeletedUser32397

Yeah, I've noticed that C137 OG Rick was banned (Finally) and that now there's a new Alien Og C137.... if he's a different person let him be, if he's Rick he should be banned. Sorry for going in the wrong direction, but yeah, there's no way to tell when a player started.

Czari

Yeah, I've noticed that C137 OG Rick was banned (Finally) and that now there's a new Alien Og C137.... if he's a different person let him be, if he's Rick he should be banned. Sorry for going in the wrong direction, but yeah, there's no way to tell when a player started.

Thank you. It's not Rick so, yeah, not reporting them but I highly suspect they're the same person.

DeletedUser33002

Finally? What do you know about him previously? Im interested

Algona

Is there anyway to tell if someone is using duplicate accounts on one server? I checked out foedb but, unless I'm not looking at the right place, I can't even find when a player began. (I'm thinking that must be some place I'm missing.) Anyway, I don't want to report someone if the accounts are indeed two separate people.

Report them nut make sure to clearly sat that the you are not sure it;s the same player Let the fine folks at INNO sort it out.