• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

End Of Summer Sale Feedback

• Thread starter DeletedUser25252
  • Start date

DeletedUser25252

Thank you for playing Forge of Empires! If you wish to leave any feedback about this sale, please leave the feedback here or visit us on Facebook!.

Jase249

I know the answer to this, but I'm just going to ask it anyway for the S&G: any chance you can give us a sneak preview at what's coming?

Hope it's some good stuff. Just saw Field of Dreams for the first time, "if you build it they will come". Well, in this case, if you offer it I will buy :)

DeletedUser37581

It seems a bit strange that these offers are happening during the night for US players (considering that this is the US server).

Super Catanian

If you are at school, your parents will save money.
Not really, for two reasons.
The first one I will not mention.
The second reason is that the deals can be purchased with Diamonds. Players that have a lot of them from GE or WWs won't have to spend much actual money, if any at all.

DeletedUser

It seems a bit strange that these offers are happening during the night for US players (considering that this is the US server).
What do you mean? The times are 9:00 AM, 1:00 PM and 5:00 PM Eastern US time.

Jase249

Please, oh please let these offers be for event buildings like Checkmate Square or Botanical Rotunda and not medal packages, fragments, or supply rushes...

DeletedUser

Are we reading the same announcement? CEST means Central European Summer Time.
I'm betting that the "C" was inadvertently included. They've never (since I've been playing) had these things in the middle of the night.

DeletedUser37581

I'm betting that the "C" was inadvertently included. They've never (since I've been playing) had these things in the middle of the night.
We'll hope you are right, but the announcement for the beta and EN forums also use CEST which makes sense for them. Anyway, it should have been EDT then.

DeletedUser8428

We'll hope you are right, but the announcement for the beta and EN forums also use CEST which makes sense for them. Anyway, it should have been EDT then.
So to avoid WWIII he said/he said and "you don't know what you're talking about", Longshanks would you please use your connections to ask for a clarification of the actual times of this event on the US server?

DeletedUser

In that case, I would say it's a copy/paste issue. He just didn't change the initials.

DeletedUser12889

its TOO Bad we Cant use Gold on Stuff Like This ☹️
Because im Broke as a Street RAT Till MID Winter ☹️