• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Event Building Upgrades - Later?

Zatrikon

Does anyone know if there will eventually be further opportunities to get Grand Bridge upgrades or Pillar of Heroes upgrades? Or Cherry Garden building upgrades? Or other similar event building upgrades? Or maybe even Wishing Well Shrink Kits?

We currently have Maypole upgrades occasionally in the Daily Challenge. Will others be added sometime?

In case it isn't obvious, I definitely would like these things to be available in the DC or somewhere else.

DeletedUser26965

The have more than a few times now on Beta alluded to the fact that these things may appear later. My theory is they won't give things out too soon in DC or Direct Purchase after an event or else it may diminish the revenue from events but of course I'm just guessing on that theory. So all we can do is wait and see.

Mustapha00

I would tend to think that the introduction of the Cherry Blossom upgrades has opened the door for similar upgrades to other Event Rewards, but only Inno knows which and when.

Freshmeboy

I would hope so...those are dynamic buildings that would bring in even more revenue for INNO without having to design whole new buildings...might be a year before we see them. Don't throw anything away event related in your inventory...

DeletedUser30900

One thing we should consider is that Inno never create a special building that gives more than 5 FPs everyday. It might be the reason they wanna hold off lv2 palace. For the same reason, bule galaxy are not worth to have yet :) at least until super late stage

Zatrikon

I'm not looking to get anything bigger and better that what they've already released. I just want the opportunity to fully upgrade my Grand Bridge, and my Pillar of Heroes, and my Cherry Garden buildings - just up to the levels that already exist, but that I wasn't able to get up to when those events happened.

RazorbackPirate

I'm not looking to get anything bigger and better that what they've already released. I just want the opportunity to fully upgrade my Grand Bridge, and my Pillar of Heroes, and my Cherry Garden buildings - just up to the levels that already exist, but that I wasn't able to get up to when those events happened.

At the very least, I would like to see them offered again if Inno repeats Forge Bowl and Carnivale next year. With Tholos having 10 levels, they could offer the Grand Bridge and PoH could be offered again, maybe with new levels along with some companion items. I believe that Renaissance Mansion was a repeat item with the Villa as a new companion item. The Masquerade Ball is a repeat but the Marketplace was new.

There seems to be precedence for reusing the items, but only time will tell.

DeletedUser29623

I’d like to see an upgrade chest as a DC, with an assortment of upgrades—cider mill, pillar, Tholos, bridge—in it