1. Cultural Settlement - Feudal Japan

Arising from the Sengoku period of Feudal Japan, the clan of Akechi Mitsuhide has requested your help.
    As the Daimyo of his village, it is your task to lead the Feudal Japan to prosperity! Detailed information here!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Changelog 1.153

Hello Queens and Kings,
    The update to 1.156 will take place on Wed, July 10, 2019. There will be a short period of downtime during the update, we apologize for any inconvenience caused during this time.
    For the detailed description of the upcoming changes, please see the details here.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. GvG Improvements

Hello Queens and Kings,
    We'd like to keep you updated on what we're planning to do, as we're about to get started on implementing the following improvements, and would love to hear some community insight into if you feel these additions address some of the fundamental issues GvG faces.
    For the detailed description of the upcoming changes, please see the details here.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

[Answered] event history (android) inquiry

Discussion in 'Questions' started by Oswyn the kind, Jun 2, 2019.

1. Oswyn the kind

Oswyn the kind Active Member

when iam on the pc, i can see the handy event history box and i can see who has leveled my GB or polished city items etc but when iam on my tablet, the event history box isnt avaliable. hmm?

2. Stephen Longshanks

Stephen Longshanks Well-Known Member

On mobile, tap on your Town Hall. It will ask if you want to enter Town Hall. Answer yes. Your Event History will be one of the tabs in your Town Hall. Be aware that the functionality of aiding from Event History is slightly different on mobile.

3. Oswyn the kind

DOH. i see it now! :rolleyes: on subject of android, after the app updated few days ago, its taking a bit longer for the game to load. before, it was a breeze..any clues?

4. Stephen Longshanks

As we approach summer, the days get longer. The app is just helping you fill the time?;)
    Seriously though, I have no clue on mobile device performance issues.

5. Oswyn the kind

No worries mod bro. Ill try ask on a android forum...And may i take this oppurtunity to say the game's graphics look amazing on tablet! So-so on the pc. :confused:

Lancer and Stephen Longshanks like this.
  6. DreadfulCadillac

DreadfulCadillac Well-Known Member

same on pc

7. Super Catanian

Super Catanian Well-Known Member

What I've noticed is that the bigger and more buildings your city has, the longer it takes to load. I know this because my cousin's EMA city loads much faster than mine in PE. It's a sign @Oswyn the kind is progressing well!

Lancer and DreadfulCadillac like this.
  8. Emberguard

Emberguard Well-Known Member

It does indeed do that!

However in more recent updates I’ve found my apple iPod ceased to be able to load past the InnoGames logo. Can’t test if it’d work now as the iPod isn’t currently functioning (need to replace charging cable).

Slower device functions could be anything from older devices not being able to be supported as time goes by to as you say a city developing well. Or it could be a different issue such as internet or just a specific update having a bug.

Not sure if having multiple worlds would escalate the problem but it would very likely make the app download larger

Lancer likes this.
  9. Stephen Longshanks

I don't know about that. It only loads one world at a time. I don't think you can have multiple tabs open on mobile like you can on PC.

Lancer likes this.
  10. Super Catanian

Super Catanian Well-Known Member

No, definitely the size of the city. I know this because I had allowed my cousin to access his city using my laptop, on the same Internet connection (but with our own accounts, of course!).

11. Emberguard

Emberguard Well-Known Member

I’ve deleted and reinstalled the app multiple times. Gives me a 590~ MB download the moment I log into a city

If I log in as guest instead of a player there’s no download

After I’ve downloaded the nearly 600mb’s it never gives a download that big or that long to install again. Every time there’s a app updates there’s things to download. Even with multiple updates to install for if I don’t log in for a while it’s still almost instantaneous for downloading data and a much smaller amount then that initial app download the first time I log in after download,

It has to be downloading something player specific or else it would do the same for logging in as guest. What it’s downloading I don’t know other then guessing

Super Catanian likes this.