Expanding the right side listing

Discussion in 'Questions' started by X_Drive, Sep 13, 2018.

1. X_Drive

X_Drive New Member

I would like to see an expanding of the right side box which shows special sales, the smile for getting the 120%, or sad face, the supply or coin boosts, etc.
    Some times that box does not show all of the items, which can cause me to not see that I have more things, such as the ability to gain items from polishing or motivating.
    That right side box could be made longer to make all items visible and could be set to only be long enough to show what is needed.

2. Amyality the Relentless

Amyality the Relentless Member

I'm almost exclusively a mobile player, but I think that feature has arrows at the top and bottom of the box that will allow you to scroll through your list of items. This would be preferable to making the box longer and covering up more of your city.

3. Stephen Longshanks

Stephen Longshanks Well-Known Member

You do have the ability to scroll down in that box, so this is another case of proposing a solution to a non-problem.

4. RazorbackPirate

RazorbackPirate Well-Known Member

They should at least get rid of the Enthusiatic Icon. It's redundant also being on the main UI.

Stephen Longshanks likes this.
  5. MacArtCormac

MacArtCormac New Member

are you sure it is redundant, are you sure it is redundant? and are you sure it is redundant? just asking...you know, im just saying, ya, im just mentioning it...by the way, ask me if i have ever been to Bora Bora...go ahead ask me. no i haven't, no i haven't

Stephen Longshanks likes this.
  6. RazorbackPirate

RazorbackPirate Well-Known Member

We need to stamp out, and abolish redundancy.

7. Graviton

Graviton Well-Known Member

8. Amyality the Relentless

Amyality the Relentless Member

At the risk of being redundant....I second this sentiment. ;)