• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

FALL EVENT 2017

• Thread starter DeletedUser29247
  • Start date

DeletedUser24787

oh buggero_O you found the info on the announcements:D i must be not paying attention :oops: many thanks for helping get that much needed info ;)

on a side note this will be me during this event
1vab9t.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

oh buggero_O you found the info on the announcements i must be not paying attention :oops: many thanks for helping get that much needed info ;)
Of course, it doesn't specifically say what exact time, so stay tuned!

9fb56b00d7a03ba0abf69ee5310b7061--batman-wallpaper-dark-knight-wallpaper.jpg

DeletedUser29623

Do any of the prizes include one-up or reno kits? Those things are just WAY too hard to get in the regular course of the game.

DeletedUser26120

Do any of the prizes include one-up or reno kits?
Yes they are in the large chest.

They will also each be offered as one of the specials you can win. When it's up for offer during those 3 days, if you unlock it in the chest then you can buy it directly with apples for a fixed price.

So stock up on those apples and you can buy quite a few of each item!

Note: I'm fairly certain you have to unlock it in the chest when it is up for offer, so don't try and go do it early.

DeletedUser29623

Yes they are in the large chest.

So stock up on those apples and you can buy quite a few of each item!

Note: I'm fairly certain you have to unlock it in the chest when it is up for offer, so don't try and go do it early.

Any sense of how many apples they cost if I manage to unlock one?

Also, I'm not sure I understand your second point. Do what early?

DeletedUser26120

My best guess would be 200-300 apples but may be less.

Don't try to open the chest early to unlock reno/one-up kit. Wait until they are on offer as the specials.

IngeJones

Ok I'm a bit confused. Having looked at the prizes in the Wiki, I decided I'd only use the Great Basket as I don't need the stuff in the Good Basket. I ended up with two blueprints that were not Observatory blueprints, and that prize wasn't even on the list! I don't even need blueprints I have enough of all the ones from my age and below to keep building GBs till they come out of my ears. Please can someone reassure me this event isn't going to be blueprint top-heavy or I sha'n't bother playing.

OMG I just bought a second basket and got FIVE blueprints this time. It's against the odds too!

Last edited:

DeletedUser26965

Weird, it started now and 18 hours left on the first Today's Special.

DeletedUser29623

WW is Wishing Well. Thanks for the clarification, Dursland!

DeletedUser29060

Does anyone have any math suggesting whether it is better to go for items as daily specials or is it better to try to unlock them to purchase outright with apples. It seems to me the latter is only better if you are prepared to spend big money on apples.

Merciana

Anyone know how we will know if we've planted an apple tree in someone's city? The announcement made it sound like we would have a chance to plant one when we are aiding, but I didn't see any new button or option to plant one (just the normal aid button). I did notice that occasionally I would receive an apple after aiding, so did that mean I also planted a tree for that player? I play on mobile primarily so never know if I'm missing a feature or function because of that. Thanks

Toppcatt

I think I have 7 in my CE city. Not all of them are current era, but they still pump out plenty of Guild Power weekly. I'll have to figure out how much it is. :)

Edited to add: It is 7 HoFs in my city. 3 are CE, 3 are Modern and 1 is Progressive. Totals 10,430 Guild Power Points per week.

I've got 6 in my city, with 5 of them Arctic Future and 1 Future. It does help to add up those Guild Power Points quite nicely, I must agree. LOL :D

Toppcatt

Anyone know how we will know if we've planted an apple tree in someone's city? The announcement made it sound like we would have a chance to plant one when we are aiding, but I didn't see any new button or option to plant one (just the normal aid button). I did notice that occasionally I would receive an apple after aiding, so did that mean I also planted a tree for that player? I play on mobile primarily so never know if I'm missing a feature or function because of that. Thanks

If you plant a Tree, then you get the little pop-up box, telling you both that you planted one, and also that you got an Apple. :)