• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

False Advertising...

DeletedUser33297

False advertising is when something is presented as NOT true. In this case, they are telling YOU that you will recieve the same amount of fps when you level up, which is consistent with many GBs.
"Your Homor, I move to dismiss for lack of evidence."
Judge "Motion Granted"

I hope this isnt a trap and I am missing something between regular members. On face value, its idiotic. If its a joke, I apologize for not being "HIP" to it.

Graviton

That's consistent with the wiki entry. It goes from 5 to 6 FP when it hits Level 6, then doesn't go to 7 FP until it hits Level 8. Looks like they make up for it when you go from Level 9 to 10, it goes from 8 FP to 10.

DeletedUser

False advertising is when something is presented as NOT true. In this case, they are telling YOU that you will recieve the same amount of fps when you level up, which is consistent with many GBs.
"Your Homor, I move to dismiss for lack of evidence."
Judge "Motion Granted"

I hope this isnt a trap and I am missing something between regular members. On face value, its idiotic. If its a joke, I apologize for not being "HIP" to it.
You're missing the part where it says, "Level up your Great Building to increase the stats", when the stats clearly do not increase. It is internally inconsistent in this example. :)

Graviton

You're missing the part where it says, "Level up your Great Building to increase the stats", when the stats clearly do not increase. It is internally inconsistent in this example. :)

Well, I did miss that. Although...it doesn't specify that the next level will increase its stats, so technically it's still correct. I am not a lawyer but I play one on the internet.

Salsuero

I think some of you may have taken my post a little too seriously. I don't really care about this... I just thought it was funny in a BS kind of way. I find it hilarious that they imply an increase and yet you literally get nothing "useful" from soliciting/spending forge points on leveling this particular one. To me, it's false advertising to suggest that I will get something from leveling it... when we know ranking points mean and do nothing... because people don't level for ranking points. But yes, technically your ranking points stat increases, so let's get "technical" then. It says "the" stats and stats is plural. So, "the" stats implies "of the building", and not "of the player"... or it would say "your" stats. Saying "the" stats and meaning your ranking points just doesn't make sense. And stats being plural... ranking points is just one stat... so what other stats increase?