• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Feedback for Quantum Incursions

Angel.

I couldn't find this in search - but what is the point of the Neo Colossus level 1 fragments that come as random rewards for incursion battles? I've already earned a full level 8 Neo Colossus (1200 battles via the "free" Quantum Pass) - but I've only earned 300-ish of 1000 fragments of the level 1. So, basically, I'll have earned 3 full Neo Colossus before I have enough fragments for level 1?!
View attachment 21518
It would make a lot more sense as fragments of a selection kit...
they have that also .i think it would have been better as a silver or gold upgrade

Pericles the Lion

I couldn't find this in search - but what is the point of the Neo Colossus level 1 fragments that come as random rewards for incursion battles? I've already earned a full level 8 Neo Colossus (1200 battles via the "free" Quantum Pass) - but I've only earned 300-ish of 1000 fragments of the level 1. So, basically, I'll have earned 3 full Neo Colossus before I have enough fragments for level 1?!
View attachment 21518
Using the L1 will save one selection kit.

Sharmon the Impaler

Inno obviously wants the confusion. Even a first year junior programmer could add a "Selection Kits" filter to the inventory tabs and replace the useless "frags" tab with it. No one could be that dumb , the frags are already separate at the beginning of the list now.

View attachment 21518
Depends on the luck of the draw. I got enough fragments of the level 1 building to use it when constructing my first one, which enabled me to save a selection kit instead of having to use it to build the level 1 building. I already have enough fragments to build another level 1 building, but don't have enough selection kits yet to get it level 8. You can win them in the chests at the end of each incursion and also as rewards for individual encounters.

Dursland

In the incursion... It sez "donate resources" where do you direct said donations?
There are four kinds of donation nodes: action points, goods, troops, and coins/supplies.

If it is an action points node then there will be 1 simple button to click. Click away until your action points are drained. Note that this option does not have 2x progress!! It's an easy way to use up your actions bar but not much progress in return.

If it's a coins/supplies node then there will be 2 buttons and one of them will show a "2x" to indicate which gives a bonus on the node.

If it's a goods node then there will be 5 buttons and two of them will have a "2x" to indicate bonuses.

If it's a troop node then there will also be 5 buttons and also two marked with "2x" to indicate bonuses.

In each case you simply click the corresponding buttons to what you have to donate, and donate away.

There's also a "MAX" in the upper right with a checkbox. You can use that to donate the max amount of coins, points, supplies, goods, or troops in your inventory with a single click after activating the MAX.