• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Feedback for St. Patrick's Event 2024

CDmark

Lots to like about Rivals. Went into the first rival quest with 500 pots and zero manager promotions. Completed 30/32 and came away with a bunch of rewards and ended up with 420 pots of gold, 1 manager promotion, 8 time skips and 5 swift-shams. I'll skip the last 2 quests and be happy.
So doing the L4 cake/drinks manager was worth it? I have been thinking about it. Same for fireworks L4 and the last one, yields 7 time skips, if all done.

Pericles the Lion

So doing the L4 cake/drinks manager was worth it? I have been thinking about it. Same for fireworks L4 and the last one, yields 7 time skips, if all done.
Yes, taking cake/drinks to 4 (also fireworks to 4 and ship/festival to 5) was worth it. Use free promotions when the cost exceeds 120 pots and do not complete the last 2 quests that require using 4hr and 8hr time skips. Do this and you'll collect more pots than you'll spend ordinarily plus you'll collect a bunch of extra tools to use later on.

jaymoney23456

I wouldn't do the lv 4 cake and drinks and especially not the 4 and 8 hour time skip -would rather keep pots of gold and don't care about another upgrade for arch druid -only have 1 of em anyway

KeithOfTheForge

getting 3 lv 1 of the main building before the last regular upgrade in the main questline is a bit much-no reason for it to be this way!
I really don't understand the cadence of the prizes for this event.

If you buy the $24.99 chest, at 375 tasks (including the quest chain), you will have:

Bases: 3
Upgrades: 10
Selection Kits: 1
Enchanted (silver) upgrades: 3
Mystic (gold) upgrades: 3

You can't even complete a second Mystic Tavern let alone the third one you have upgrades for.

Edward _MMXIII

Red dot 7 aka 150

P.o.G. 5810

Rivals challenges being done as best as possible (14/16 ) .

Last edited:
200 goods for a grand prize? Seriously? And I bought the Gold chest. For more goods? And worthless avatars? Inno has totally lost it with this event. Is this an example of the "event evolution"? FAIL!!!

WillyTwoShoes

If you buy the $24.99 chest, at 375 tasks (including the quest chain), you will have:

You can't even complete a second Mystic Tavern let alone the third one you have upgrades for.
Stupid isn't it? Its not about this event its about the ones that come later on down the road. You have to be a Inno/foe accountant to understand how it all works out.

I'm comfortably in bronze and will get the spawner building plus platinum archdruid. I got a golden Druid by just doing rivals. did 24 of rival and might go up to 28ish.

Dursland

I would wager it's based on some formula they came up with in the background that they think will incentivize users to spend to get a third tavern.

Could be why they threw in Finish All Specials at 700 and 800. Usually those dry up early on and aren't in the latter part of the prize line.

jaymoney23456

I would wager it's based on some formula they came up with in the background that they think will incentivize users to spend to get a third tavern.

Could be why they threw in Finish All Specials at 700 and 800. Usually those dry up early on and aren't in the latter part of the prize line.
Can just wait for to get them from the building that keeps producing more kits for the building-no need to get high enough in the prizeline to get a third building.