• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Feedback for the Guild Battlegrounds Update 2023

Be Chuille

Yes they’re going to dominate. Not one guild below top 5 will have much of a chance and the lower ones might as well pull up stakes. How is rewarding only the top 3 with great boost buildings helping lower age and hurting the top 3?
I think it DOES help the smaller guilds. It is already showing that the top guilds can not lock up the map every 4 hours as easily as they used to.
So the smaller guilds may have a chance to get onto the map.

I think some of the bigger guilds might start getting rid of members who can not keep up with fighting with attrition. They used to use those players to fill in fighting with zero attrition. Anyone can fight with zero attrition.

UBERhelp1

No they won't, the matchmaking system hasn't changed
The odds of those guilds each getting a match against another batch of guilds small guilds is the same. But one will get lucky and have 5 of 6 matches against small guilds rather than 4 of 6.
It was already at best 1 of 4 seasons that my guild would face one of the other three big guilds in the diamond league.
Except the matchmaking system has changed. It's now based on LP, wins, and victory points, instead of prestige.

WillyTwoShoes

Belated Thank you for the feedback!

Questions from my fellow guilders:
Anyone have any ideas about the left over fragments of Statue of Honor / Road to Victory kits sitting in player inventories?
Compatible with new all in one kits?

Mark of Cornwall

I have just accrued 12 attrition on 41 fights the adjoining sector, has 3 Fortified GCP's on it so well over
the 80% needed if Inno are going to bring in these changes they need to be decent & honest about
it 80% should be 80% not like their previous get out clause that it's an average based on 10 billion
fights, for me today the damage has been done because I'm losing troops I shouldn't be, I've played
on this server since it began over 9 years ago but now I'm tired of being fed bull shine by Inno and
will be deleting all my accounts from this game at the end of this season if not sooner

Pericles the Lion

They apparently reduced dimond rewards by 50%
Probably not. In Diamond League, the diamond reward increased from 25 to 45. For sure, the drop rate was reduced to compensate. The sample size on live is too small to support any conclusions but, on Beta, the diamond payout remained the same.

Pericles the Lion

I have just accrued 12 attrition on 41 fights the adjoining sector, has 3 Fortified GCP's on it so well over
the 80% needed if Inno are going to bring in these changes they need to be decent & honest about
it 80% should be 80% not like their previous get out clause that it's an average based on 10 billion
fights, for me today the damage has been done because I'm losing troops I shouldn't be, I've played
on this server since it began over 9 years ago but now I'm tired of being fed bull shine by Inno and
will be deleting all my accounts from this game at the end of this season if not sooner
The sector that you were hitting was a "20%" sector. So, on average, the attrition gain on 41 fights should be 8. You got 12 which is well within the range of probability. Nobody has ever stated that the significant sample size is "10 billion". It's much much less but certainly greater than 41. If you want to rage quit after only one day, go for it. I recommend that you give the new GBG some time. I'm finding a lot to like about it.

Be Chuille

There is definitely something wrong with attrition. 20% is more like 50 to 60%. Consistently. Attrition is rising every few hits at 20%.

LoveNkind

It is too early to tell how I will like the new GBG. Some Diamond League players really love GBG and play 300 to 1000 encounters a season. Some hate it and don't play much. A lot are like me--I like it and I play it--but only 50-200 encounters a season. More than that bores me. I think this group may not like the change much.
This will heavily reward those guilds with very high participation requirements. They will LOVE it. But guilds that have been finishing 3rd or 4th in GBG will find themselves beleaguered.
Most players prefer fights, but I prefer negotiations--and the current play slams me with a high rate of 6 choice negotiations, which need diamonds or a retry most of the time. I would play GBG more if there were far fewer of those, OR we could use the tavern boost in GBG (in which case you could make it up to 8 choices).

Be Chuille

I heard a rumor that if someone changes guilds, they can not do GBG until the next Championship starts. Does that mean the whole 6 season Championship? Is that true?

Coach Zuck

Trying to design the new building code for my guild I realized all these new building names make that extremely complicated,

Petition to rename the new buildings to:
Command post l.1
Command post l.2
Command post l.3

Barracks l1/2/3