• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Feedback for the Halloween Event 2023

Coach Zuck

You're seriously going to make us stare at ugly pink teeth for 20 days? It seriously makes me feel sick to my stomach. NO THANKS BUT NO THANKS.

also it would be way better to be EARLY than LATE for a holiday like this. Hardly anybody is going to want to keep a Halloween theme until thanksgiving! Oct 11 to 31 would have been FINE. Nov 2? Toss it out!

KeithOfTheForge

It is pretty simple - though perhaps not immediately clear to all from the description which makes it sound more complicated. When looking at cards you don't have to even remember the advantage-triangle:
Thank you for this. The game does a terrible job explaining this mini-game and there are no hovers over the gameplay to tell you anything. Even with your explanation though, it is still confusing.
I want to know what was wrong with the old haloween event minigame that didn't require an advanced degree to figure out? Making a new complicated looking event seems like a blatant move by inno to increase revenue since people won't know how to play and won't be able to get the event building without spending a bunch of diamonds and/or buying the pass.
Agreed. I loved the old Halloween event.

Dursland

Sad you can only get 2 golden tarot caravans, unless you're willing to spend a lot as the second upgrade is at 4500 and the third doesn't show up until 9900.

Taking what I can get from this event and walking away. Winter is where I'll go big.

Pericles the Lion

That is not possibly true. Last year I could pick a day to spend all the event currency instead of having to play the minigame every day.
This year the mini-game takes about 5 minutes a day. Last year, you could skip days waiting for a desired daily but then it took a lot of time burning up the event currency. 5 minutes a day versus a big block of time. Not to mention the time needed to do the Psycho Pete questlines. But, if you think this Event takes too long, fine. Skip it.

honey55

This year the mini-game takes about 5 minutes a day. Last year, you could skip days waiting for a desired daily but then it took a lot of time burning up the event currency. 5 minutes a day versus a big block of time. Not to mention the time needed to do the Psycho Pete questlines. But, if you think this Event takes too long, fine. Skip it
I hope you're right. I still don't understand the cards and I'm sure if i did it would take me more than 5 minutes to do one deck since you need to find the right card

Last edited:

KeithOfTheForge

I think the biggest issue I'm having it that I'm used to hoarding my event currency (using for tools, etc). In this event you need to spend your teeth very frequently.

Darkest.Knight

Not my favorite but I'll grin and tolerate it. Won't be doing this 1 using my miners, only do the events for my miners occasionally.

xivarmy

I think the biggest issue I'm having it that I'm used to hoarding my event currency (using for tools, etc). In this event you need to spend your teeth very frequently.
Spend your teeth daily. (1-2 full clears of the dungeon). But hoard your keys for a daily special (beyond 1 gold chest a day because the first chest is doubled).

I think the time is probably slightly longer this year - i'm planning for ~10 minutes/day/world (2 full clear dungeons which take about 5 minutes each when i measured it - without pondering over things so longer if you're still getting the hang of things). And it probably took me 15+ additional minutes opening chests on the day when I dumped my keys on beta near the end.

I don't feel this event is complicated, but it's not fast either.