• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Feedback for the Halloween Event 2023

Pericles the Lion

Are you deliberately picking apart what you want to see ? Yes I have seen the videos and 2 more as well. People in here (the ones beside just you) may not have seen them. Inno deliberately makes the "tutorials" junk so people will make mistakes otherwise Uber and MC wouldn't have to make the real tutorial every event.
If you saw the videos then why did you post the the redraw cost goes up exponentially when you knew that there is a way to avoid the cost increase? Shadenfreude.

honey55

This year the mini-game takes about 5 minutes a day. Last year, you could skip days waiting for a desired daily but then it took a lot of time burning up the event currency. 5 minutes a day versus a big block of time. Not to mention the time needed to do the Psycho Pete questlines. But, if you think this Event takes too long, fine. Skip it.
I plan on learning this event but there's no way i think I'm ever be able to do it in 5 minutes, especially if one does more than one dungeon. Some of us must not be as smart as you but trying to find the right card takes time and thought. Uber says all you need to do is hit the fight button. Perhaps if one just hit the fight button without picking the best card, one would still get the complete building. I'll have to replay his video to see if that's what he said. However, for me to play strategically, it is not a 5 minute task and so far not fun like the archeological event. It wouldnt actually matter to me if it took longer if i understood what i was doing. After all i do the st Patrick's event. I'm sure since all 4 of you say it's simple, by the time i actually learn it I'll agree. It's just not a bit helpful to be told something is simple that is confusing or that it takes 5 minutes when there's strategy involved. I can't think that fast.

honey55

Igave up on the one i was doing. I thought i picked the deck they recommended but none of my cards had bonuses against theirs andtheirs had bonuses against all mine except the special ones. Most were taking me more than onetry and i was running out of health again. It is taking a lot of time to find a card but there's rarely a good one. I'm tired if it today. I only was trying it my diamond world. Im going to try oin my main world and hope it goes better. Mooingcat video was great,.. It sure worked well for MC. Just not so well for me.

Orius Maximus

Watch @UBERhelp1's video. He's clear, concise, and to the point, and offers solid advice. Some of his advice is a bit different from MooingCat, but at least they explain an optimal strategy.

It looks like a progress of 3600 is needed to guarantee the full event building and 4500 for the Tarot upgrade. I'm hoping that's not going to be too hard and from these videos that should be doable by using up the daily free selection of decks. The numbers they gave in the two videos looks like a target of spending 400-700 teeth on a fully completed dungeon run with the recommended deck.

Last edited:

Rediam

I must agree with jaymoney23456 and planetofthehumans2. The events are becoming too involved and too complicated to figure out or play. No matter how good the event building is, it's not worth the effort to participate. I yearn for the simpler events of yesteryear. They were fun and not so impossible to understand.

honey55

I did alot better in my main world. I conquered the dungeon. May have spent too much teeth. I don't know his much i spent. Looks like it took me 45 minutes or so but i had to refer back to MC video a couple times. I get the mini game now. MC video really helped. For me it takes time. I have to keep checking all the cardsto find the right one and redraw. I dont havea list t the rightshowing all my cards like MC does. That would be helpful.

Sharmon the Impaler

I'm happy. I have not played the last two Events at all, and now a third to not bother with. I saved piles of money usually spent playing Foe the past few months. So keep it up Inno. I am saving bucketfuls of cash...
Sitting one out feels odd the first time but I think the feeling will grow on me over time :)

It looks confusingto me, at least how to pick which card seems confusing. Ill try it in my extra city first but if it weren't for the time commitment, id join beta so i could practice in advance. Some say it's simple. Maybe once i actuslly try it. I'll agree.
There are a few guides and videos that play through and help you understand!

Are you planning on spending diamonds on teeth? The reason I'm asking is I don't think we get enough teeth to complete 2 dungeons every day (unless you've figured out a way to do a dungeon for about 350 teeth).
MC suggested not finishing more than 1 dungeon snd just play to use your teeth if you are playing w/o spending!

UP ONLINE

I do not like this event to many elements to it Not worth what little brain power I have
you must keep inventing new things and drop me in the deep end of the pool

KeithOfTheForge

If you saw the videos then why did you post the the redraw cost goes up exponentially when you knew that there is a way to avoid the cost increase? Shadenfreude.
I don’t believe he’s talking about the redraw card (those never hit 375). I believe he’s talking about the increased dungeon cost after the first clear daily.

Pericles the Lion

I don’t believe he’s talking about the redraw card (those never hit 375). I believe he’s talking about the increased dungeon cost after the first clear daily.
I dunno. The redraw cost remains 5 teeth if you know how to play. The first three dungeons are free, the next 3 are 100 teeth each. Maybe they go up. from there, to 375. Unless a player plans on spending a lot of diamonds there is no reason to go beyond the free dungeons. There aren't enough free teeth to complete even these.

matr

View attachment 20894
Workshop buildings? I know these are production buildings but why the change in syntax? Pretty sure there was a previous Halloween quest that did actually call them production buildings.
been looking for an hour trying to figure out what is meant by WORKSHOP BUILDING. Never heard this term before and none of my buildings are called workshop buildings. There is nothing in wiki that says what a workshop building is and there are no hints.

Be Chuille

been looking for an hour trying to figure out what is meant by WORKSHOP BUILDING. Never heard this term before and none of my buildings are called workshop buildings. There is nothing in wiki that says what a workshop building is and there are no hints.
That is a copy/paste from the Elvenar game. For this game it should say Production Building.

Backstop25

"Sparkhorn Stormspire" Looks like a nice daily prize. However it turns out to be only level 1. However there was also a "Sparkforge Stormspire Golden Upgrade" that could only be applied to a non existent "Sparksurge Stormspire" resullting in "Sparkforge Stormspire" Level 2. If this is meant to confuse us, you did well. If meant to trick us, shame on you! Perhaps these were all meant to be the same building, Kinda like "workshop/production" buildings.

Wednesday Winter

I don't think I am playing it right and don't really understand it. At the moment I am winging it and just trying to get some decent prizes out of it.