• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Feedback for the Halloween Event 2023

Sharmon the Impaler

I always buy the cards that attack the enemy and always 2 at a time. I has kept me at 1-2 dungeons per day with no spending. The cards that 1/2 the enemy and the one to force it to attack itself twice are life savers in the boss battle.

xivarmy

I'm trying to figure out how many special cards I should be buying with teeth when they become available so I'm not wasting teeth. It seems I always have extras at the end but I don't want to run out of cards and lose the dungeon.
Just the free card at each is probably "enough" but 1 or 2 extras may save you more than 50 teeth of heal - and make sure you don't come up short.

I mostly buy an extra when there's a thief and a good offensive card so as not to lose out on an expected offensive card to go with said thief.

KeithOfTheForge

I only have two cities and doing the three free dungeons in each just takes way too long. I can't image people with more than two cities doing all the free dungeons every day.

Lothar123

There seem to be a fair number of reasonably good daily specials this time around. What are people planning to focus on? I find myself drawn to the Mountain Reserve but wonder if that's just force of habit at this point.

Be Chuille

There seem to be a fair number of reasonably good daily specials this time around. What are people planning to focus on? I find myself drawn to the Mountain Reserve but wonder if that's just force of habit at this point.
I just used all of my keys in one city, trying to get the daily special, and did not get it one single time.

Dursland

The daily special to save up for for many will be the Epic Halloween kits , if/when they come out as a DS
Why?

You get so many from the minigame.

I'm trying to figure out how many special cards I should be buying with teeth when they become available so I'm not wasting teeth. It seems I always have extras at the end but I don't want to run out of cards and lose the dungeon.
The 4 extra cards should be enough if you are redrawing properly and using the appropriate level cards against the current enemies. Weaker cards first, mid cards second, strong cards last.

I only spend teeth on cards if Thief+Frenzy is up in the same deck. I want to make sure I have at least 1 frenzy for the final boss.

CDmark

It's covered at 5:40 on the tutorial video.
Another thing Ms Fast Talker said, when you redraw, an ability card always shows up. So, 4 thief cards and it is the Boss, all can be played via redraw, worst case, for 5 teeth each. If you have other ability cards, they may show up instead of thief. This is where I like Soul Sever, some videos didn't like SS. If you have SS and it shows up instead of thief, play it, it takes the boss to 5 HP and I typically have a few cards left that can 1 hit kill AFTER I use all the thief cards. If you use Frenzy and it comes up before thief, there is a 33% chance to kill the boss so you would have to redraw to get all your thief card played first, then use frenzy last. It happened to me in beta when I wasn't paying attention and Boss got killed with 2 thief cards not played, unhappy is one way to describe it, there are other ways to describe it...lol

It depends on how many encounters are left! If you have 3 encounters left and 5 special cards with at least a heal card, maybe you only buy 1 more! Especially a steal or frenzy!