• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Feedback for the History Event 2024

PJS299

This must be some kind of joke by Inno , WTH ?
It just let me use it. What kind of joke is this? I know there are rumors of blue GBG, but putting this out when it hasn't even been released yet...

Inno is going downhill at an even faster rate than I imagined. Just hit my fourth year of FoE, might not be here for five.

My strategy is save up 700 coins , pick a hard deck and win it , rinse and repeat. I don't want any of the easy or medium deck prizes and the grand prize has no interest , I do however very much like the Bullion Trees
What I’ve been doing to save some coins is do occasional hard decks and try and get a loot card and save it until the end to use. I’ve gotten a few bullions that way. Then I won’t even spend all the coins required to beat the final card. Just use my loot card, get the bullion and call it a day.

Sharmon the Impaler

What I’ve been doing to save some coins is do occasional hard decks and try and get a loot card and save it until the end to use. I’ve gotten a few bullions that way. Then I won’t even spend all the coins required to beat the final card. Just use my loot card, get the bullion and call it a day.
You know that you can retake the loot as many times as you want with cards and then when you beat them you will get the loot again right ?

Zatrikon

OK, upon further review, he says, "The grail eludes me" not "The grave eludes me". That makes more sense.

Also, I highly doubt there were any female Viking Raiders. It's just that in the 21st century, most gamers like large-breasted blond women with swords looking badass.

jaymoney23456

It just let me use it. What kind of joke is this? I know there are rumors of blue GBG, but putting this out when it hasn't even been released yet...

Inno is going downhill at an even faster rate than I imagined. Just hit my fourth year of FoE, might not be here for five.
Blue GbG will make the maps move even slower. Its already at the point where its only a handful of guilds that can do half a map swap. Using city defense in GbG will make it even worse. Most players still have significantly higher red attack than blue and that is not even getting into the absurdity of attacking by using city defense, which makes no sense whatsoever.

jaymoney23456

Blue GbG will make the maps move even slower. Its already at the point where its only a handful of guilds that can do half a map swap. Using city defense in GbG will make it even worse. Most players still have significantly higher red attack than blue and that is not even getting into the absurdity of attacking by using city defense, which makes no sense whatsoever.
There has been city defense boosts on buildings like the championship towers and tourney grounds for a while now. Doesn't necessarily mean that blue stats in GbG is right around the corner. Best thing that could be done is nixing this altogether though.

Pericles the Lion

I suppose that it will depend on how large one's hands are. ;) Prior to the changes to GBG perhaps a dozen guilds on each world were strong enough to manage a half-map swap every 4 hours and, maybe six of them could do a full map swap. When blue GBG is released (and it will be released) these top guilds will be prepared. because their members will have stats like these (more likely better). Last season we came in 3rd in GE with 125% and are in a race again this week with two other guilds capable of 125%. Blue GBG is coming, and soon (I hope so anyway).

1715414246154.png

Johnny B. Goode

My only feedback for this event is that I refuse to play any event with the stupid "card battle" mini-game. Keep adding it to more events, and I'll keep cutting back on the little I play now.

jaymoney23456

I suppose that it will depend on how large one's hands are. ;) Prior to the changes to GBG perhaps a dozen guilds on each world were strong enough to manage a half-map swap every 4 hours and, maybe six of them could do a full map swap. When blue GBG is released (and it will be released) these top guilds will be prepared. because their members will have stats like these (more likely better). Last season we came in 3rd in GE with 125% and are in a race again this week with two other guilds capable of 125%. Blue GBG is coming, and soon (I hope so anyway).

View attachment 21568
Even your stats are still better for red attack than blue. So even in a guild where lots of players work on city defense its likely all or most of them at least will still have higher red than blue stats, which means GbG will slow down even more if city defense is used.

Agaselle

As always i needed some time to get in the event going , my impression ,..// go for it ,the buildings are possably on of the best events yet,...

Pericles the Lion

Even your stats are still better for red attack than blue. So even in a guild where lots of players work on city defense its likely all or most of them at least will still have higher red than blue stats, which means GbG will slow down even more if city defense is used.
Don't get your hopes up. Defending army boosts being lower than those of the attacking army will have no effect on battle speed at lower attrition. If it slows play it will only be at the upper limits of a player's attrition. The top guilds have plenty of players to share the burden and not all players will hit their limits at the same time during the day.