• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Feedback for the Mini Challenges

Lothar123

As someone who has done every Daily Challenge since Daily Challenges were introduced...the rewards listed above seem way too weak to justify the hassle of these quests, unless there are (fairly significant) additional rewards or prizes not listed above.

BellaFia

Please read about the Mini Challenges here and give your feedback below.
Leave us alone how 'bout it. You have turned what used to be a fun, kill time game, into a drudge of a job. Give it a rest. How about letting us have some time to work on our towns, do the daily tasks, and enjoy the game again! It makes INNO out to be the money-grubbing jerks they apparently are.

WillyTwoShoes

After the August 2023 news that InnoGames' Forge of Empires had passed the $1Billion in lifetime revenue mark they said this:

(excerpted from PG.Biz)
"Our recipe for success is giving loyal long-term players reasons to stick around while making the game fun and accessible for new players. The only way to achieve this balance is to listen very carefully to community feedback and keep delivering new content that players love," said InnoGames chief product officer Christian Reshöft.

The players got GE5 the new GBG and who knows what GVG and a new mini quest game. They did all that by listening very closely to the players.

UBERhelp1

Leave us alone how 'bout it. You have turned what used to be a fun, kill time game, into a drudge of a job. Give it a rest. How about letting us have some time to work on our towns, do the daily tasks, and enjoy the game again! It makes INNO out to be the money-grubbing jerks they apparently are.
1. Ok then skip it.
2. This questline is free? You literally can't pay to win it?

xivarmy

I like the idea of mini games but how many quests can we do. There are so many and nothing new or unique. It will have to be some darn good prizes for me to want do this.
If it's unchanged from beta, it is *very* good prizes - over the top imo - over a month's worth of GE5 loot + some other stuff - for finishing GE4 and doing some other annoying quests. Assuming you have enough supply rushes, I finished it in ~a one hour sitting on beta I think.

blueskydwg

End reward in Beta was all fragments needed to build a forgotten temple. Seems like an acknowledgement that GE 5 is beyond many players current capabilities.
One tip - if you complete GE4 early on, then all the GE quests are autocompleted. But yeah, you will need several complete all productions for the 24 hour production quests. Most should be able to complete in the couple of days given, but for those with the resources it can be completed in a couple hours while doing other city stuff.

OldeDog

Exactly how much time do you think people have to play a game? To stay in top level it's about 2 hours a day on GBG, plus collections GE, AID and Taverns ect...I know quite a lot of players, most of whom spent $$$s, that have cut down to one city and have still then burnt out
It would be more useful to most of us if, (even for a few diamonds) if you automated the tavern system and also updated the Auction house, as many of us, if not most, are way past Pillar of Heroes, Decorated Boabs and similar.
BTW: If you're going to give Titan players a prize of yet more useless prints, it will be a flop

UBERhelp1

For 2, you can diamond rush the productions if you don't have free rushes. Which i anticipate is the real reason they made so many long productions in there :p
True, but then they shouldn't have given everyone a building that prints finish all supply productions - the Tarot Card Caravans.

PJS299

This literally just came out on Beta. Even if they have lots of positive feedback, I still feel like they should at least wait longer than one week to put it on the live servers. There could be little bugs that need fixing.

Recently, it seems like Beta hasn't actually been used as a testing ground. Everything gets put out to live almost the exact same way, even if there's negative feedback.

xivarmy

This literally just came out on Beta. Even if they have lots of positive feedback, I still feel like they should at least wait longer than one week to put it on the live servers. There could be little bugs that need fixing.

Recently, it seems like Beta hasn't actually been used as a testing ground. Everything gets put out to live almost the exact same way, even if there's negative feedback.
I don't believe this is an every week thing - otherwise it'd just turn into a new routine to finish GE4 by wednesday for full benefits.

So waiting wouldn't find anything extra because beta won't see it again for "a while".

puzzle63

Thanks Ebe. Hmm 68 total GE encounters you have to do in 3 days. More Fragment junk we don't need. A lot of neg's and donate goods. Sounds like a waste of goods to me. Inno is ruining this game more by the day.

Frostblade

Just the mere fact that you guys make this game better and better over time and frequent updates is awesome reason why we should keep playing it.
Games are only good if they're improved and bugs fixed, every gamer will agree with that.
Thank you!

Emberguard

I don't believe this is an every week thing - otherwise it'd just turn into a new routine to finish GE4 by wednesday for full benefits.

So waiting wouldn't find anything extra because beta won't see it again for "a while".

Will be interesting to see whether future mini challenges will involve the same tasks or different ones

I'm assuming based on the descriptions it could potentially have a unique set of quests and rewards each time