• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Feedback for the Mini Challenges

ScreamingZiva

27 * Buy 20 Forge Points
* Complete 10 encounters by fighting (Guild Expedition) Renovation Kit

I hate these "by fighting" or "by negotiating" quests. If we are in GE5 and have less than 10 encounters left, is it going to auto-complete? Also, I can fight my way through all but the last four encounters, I have to negotiate those. If I get this quest and then finish GE while the quest is active, will it auto-complete? Otherwise, I need to time my GE and these quests to make sure I have 10 left that I can actually fight and finish.

Dominator - X

We needed to deactivate the Mini Challenges and we are currently investigating an issue affecting those.

We'll reactivate them as soon as the issue is resolved.

Thank you for your patience and understanding.

Emberguard

that isn't what they said/asked.. If there's 7 encounters left and you are asked to do 10, I believe you get stuck for the week. Just like they daily quests, unless that was changed.

They asked if it autocompletes. Guild Expedition has always autocompleted Quests amd Daily Challenges if you’ve finished encounter 64 (including picking up the chest) since the introduction of Level 4

When Level 5 was introduced the devs decided to keep it at autocompleting on completion of Level 4.

interesting: GEx level 5 doesn't count to event quests

quest 24: solve encounters with fighting / negotiating --> both autocompleted
[...]

This is intended behaviour. As the 5th level is very difficult it was decided to count quests like these as solved when you finished level 4.

Last edited:

Rich The Boldest

From Bets. no guarantee it will be the same but at least gives a good idea.
1 Win 5 battles without losing GE 1 Kit
2 * Buy 5 Forge Points
* Complete 4 Guild Expedition encounters by negotiating Self Aid Kit
3 Spend 70 Forge Points Divine Sky Watch
4 * Delete 4 units from your unit pool
* Solve 3 encounters in the Guild Expeditions 2 Attempts (Guild Expedition)
5 Donate 140 goods to the Guild Treasury Greater Ritual Flame
6 * Solve 5 encounters in the Guild Expeditions
* Finish an 8-hr production in a production building 5 times 10% Coin Boost
7 * Donate 80 goods to the guild treasury
* Win 5 battles without losing Feathered Serpent Statue Lv. 1
8 Complete 3 encounters by fighting (Guild Expedition) Finish 1 Goods
9 Win 8 battles without losing GE 2 Kit
10 * Buy 10 Forge Points
* Complete 6 encounters by negotiating (Guild Expedition) Mass Self Aid Kit
11 * Recruit 7 units
* Solve 5 encounters in the Guild Expeditions 25 frags Feathered Serpent Selection
12 Spend 100 Forge Points 4 Attempts (Guild Expedition)
13 * Delete 5 units from your unit pool
* Solve this complex negotiation 75 frags Feathered Serpent Selection
14 * Donate 140 goods to the guild treasury
* Defeat 12 units 50% Supply Boost
15 * Solve 8 encounters in the Guild Expeditions
* Finish an 8-hr production 10 times in a production building 100 frags Feathered Serpent Selection
16 Solve this complex negotiation Finish Special
17 Win 12 battles without losing GE 3 Kit
18 Solve this very complex negotiation Store Building
19 * Buy 10 Forge Points
* Defeat this large army Serpent Feathers
20 Spend 150 Forge Points 6 Attempts
21 Solve 8 encounters in the Guild Expeditions Serpent Fins
22 * Defeat this very large army
* Donate 140 goods to the guild treasury One Up
23 * Complete 8 encounters by negotiating (Guild Expedition)
* Finish a 24-hr production in a production building 6 times Serpent Spikes
24 Solve this very complex negotiation Finish All Goods
25 Win 14 battles without losing GE 4 Kit
26 Solve this very complex negotiation Feathered Serpent Lv. 1
27 * Buy 20 Forge Points
* Complete 10 encounters by fighting (Guild Expedition) Renovation Kit
28 Spend 200 Forge Points 8 Attempts (Guild Expedition)
29 * Solve this very complex negotiation
* Win 16 battles without losing Feathered Serpent Upgrade
30 Defeat this very large army Feathered Serpent Chain Kit
31 * Finish a 24-hour production in a production building 6 times
* Donate 200 goods to a guild treasury Feathered Serpent Upgrade
32 * Recruit 8 units from your age
* Solve 8 encounters in the Guild Expedition Finis
There is nothing here that any long time player needs. What a bad idea!

PJS299

I don't believe this is an every week thing - otherwise it'd just turn into a new routine to finish GE4 by wednesday for full benefits.

So waiting wouldn't find anything extra because beta won't see it again for "a while".
**Ahem**

We needed to deactivate the Mini Challenges and we are currently investigating an issue affecting those.

We'll reactivate them as soon as the issue is resolved.

Thank you for your patience and understanding.

Eadyth

They asked if it autocompletes. Guild Expedition has always autocompleted Quests amd Daily Challenges if you’ve finished encounter 64 (including picking up the chest) since the introduction of Level 4

When Level 5 was introduced the devs decided to keep it at autocompleting on completion of Level 4.

In beta, Rival arrive a little late. My concern is that I read one player in beta (I'll have to look them up) say that they finished GE before Rival started and it didn't autocomplete for them. Now whether they didn't understand what really happened, or whether it was a bug now fixed, or whether it never occurred to Inno that anyone would finish GE before Rival was available, idk. But I'm really nervous to tell my guild to go ahead and finish GE.

xivarmy

In beta, Rival arrive a little late. My concern is that I read one player in beta (I'll have to look them up) say that they finished GE before Rival started and it didn't autocomplete for them. Now whether they didn't understand what really happened, or whether it was a bug now fixed, or whether it never occurred to Inno that anyone would finish GE before Rival was available, idk. But I'm really nervous to tell my guild to go ahead and finish GE.
I do remember someone saying that they had that regret, but they didn't provide much detail as to where they were stuck. The GE specific tasks autocompleted for me once I finished GE4.

But there's other tasks that require generic fights, and lots of them. And GBG wasn't running (the questline was during the 2 days off). So it could make it more challenging to find fights if you've already used up all your GE. Pretty much leaves neighbors, PvP Arena, or Continent to get them from.

Eadyth

I do remember someone saying that they had that regret, but they didn't provide much detail as to where they were stuck. The GE specific tasks autocompleted for me once I finished GE4.

But there's other tasks that require generic fights, and lots of them. And GBG wasn't running (the questline was during the 2 days off). So it could make it more challenging to find fights if you've already used up all your GE. Pretty much leaves neighbors, PvP Arena, or Continent to get them from.
I understand it's the policy for them to auto complete if you finish L4 and that this has worked for everyone but one person. That one person did something different, they completed the whole thing before even starting Rival. I'm asking them for more information -- I need to know whether it's the situation of a) they never saw the quests and so didn't realize they auto completed and were still able to complete Rival, or b) they were not able to complete Rival. Programming doesn't always accomplish policy. I just need to know.

Last edited:

Ebeondi Asi

Another small bit of game ... to fulfill one's need to be the Princess in the fable "The Princess and the Pea" Where even the tiniest flaw creates endless drama. LoL :eek:
But you probably would have been able to marry the Prince without the drama. ;)