• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Feedback for update 1.220 & 1.221

Lord Pest

Instead of fixing something thst doesn’t need fixing like the pirates hideout. When will the checkmate square be updated to show its attack bonus on mobile. Also fix the mughal empire set bug on mobile of the set bonus not showing up in the town hall.

Emberguard

Instead of fixing something thst doesn’t need fixing like the pirates hideout
It was unintended behaviour and should be fixed for consistency

When will the checkmate square be updated to show its attack bonus on mobile
I would love for that to be shown. However it’s not just the Checkmate that is relevant to. It’s any building that doesn’t have “if motivated”, but does have a collectable production. And I agree that would be fabulous to change to show attacking bonus

Agent327

Instead of fixing something thst doesn’t need fixing like the pirates hideout. When will the checkmate square be updated to show its attack bonus on mobile. Also fix the mughal empire set bug on mobile of the set bonus not showing up in the town hall.

Please keep the feedback relevant to this update. Other than that the issues you mention are being worked on, we can not give you any further annwers.

Jern2017

I saw no mention of this in the Announcement thread, but allowing mobile/app players to fully zoom out on their city was a very nice addition. I love it!