• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Feedback for update 1.246-1.247

When are you going to fix the Sentinel Outpost not going translucent when hiding a road? It's been forever since I reported this. Finding incidents on roads is incredibly annoying behind SOs.

UBERhelp1

Remember when we were told this:
1672673411147.png1672673390428.png

But seriously. A $4/month subscription to remove ads? At that point you'd be better off just switching over to the browser version of the game. Also, it's wonderful how the button doesn't even say the price, just "subscribe."
1672673731271.png

MartinusD

Sometimes I have to watch the same add again and again, with reloading of the game in-between, to get the reward, as the game crashes or freezes. Then suddenly there are no more adds available... or when I'm lucky the add system will suddenly work for all of the 4 worlds I play on.

Mor-Rioghain

I can vouch for this lie by Inno being totally BS as well. You can spend 20K$ of the game as Inno will still dump ads on you. Their accounting department runs the whole show and they are clueless about gaming and have zero respect for even the well paying customers.
I don't doubt that generating revenue is their prime concern but I doubt this assertion based only on my own experience in playing primarily pc and being a purchaser who's dropped my spending dollar: I only see the ads when a diamond special is coming up after logging in and I can easily exit out of them by clicking the "X" to return to my city screen. Having spoken to other players who spend sporadically, I can say that they've experienced pretty much the same thing and the other thing we share in common is pc-only or pc-primary use. I have no idea if this has anything to do with it but based on what I know of mobile-technology and when I'm notified of things on my phone/tablet, I see an increase of notifications when I use that site more, and so on. The point is that maybe it's just easier for them to notify thru that type of technology. It would be more useful to the community in giving feedback if the players actually distinguished their experiences in receiving these type of push-notifications that can't supprressed outside of spending real $ between mobile- and pc-users. Thx.

mellofax

FOE Team
Co-Community Manager
All arguments removed. Please do not spam the threads with arguments - take those to PM. If I have to keep removing these posts Ill start throwing bans around as well. Feedback is welcome, everyone can have a different view but lets not attack each other because of them.

Falon999

I am a pc player and rarely use mobile. I don't even have a mobile phone. I have also over the course of playing the game over the past 6 years, have spent several hundreds of dollars on the game. I still regularly get pop-up ads, most of which I have to close out the game and reload to get rid of them. One day Inno may get it right on what they are saying is happening and what is actually happening. Yes I do stilll believe in Santa Claus and the Easter Bunny after 61 years of life.

Pericles the Lion

I am a pc player and rarely use mobile. I don't even have a mobile phone. I have also over the course of playing the game over the past 6 years, have spent several hundreds of dollars on the game. I still regularly get pop-up ads, most of which I have to close out the game and reload to get rid of them. One day Inno may get it right on what they are saying is happening and what is actually happening. Yes I do stilll believe in Santa Claus and the Easter Bunny after 61 years of life.
I play exclusively on PC, am F2P (well except for the prize track on the Winter Event, but that's a different story), and have never gotten ads (except for INNO's "special" deals).

What about "Leave feedback for the update here" did you not understand ?" Do you need it broken down into shorter words or have someone read it to you ?
Yes, I understood perfectly. This update is still not fixing some simple but annoying long-standing problems. That is my feedback. Do you need it broken down in to shorter words or have someone explain it to you? I don't appreciate your horrible sarcastic reply to my simple feedback.

Cyrus the Adequate

Remember when we were told this:
View attachment 19977

But seriously. A $4/month subscription to remove ads? At that point you'd be better off just switching over to the browser version of the game. Also, it's wonderful how the button doesn't even say the price, just "subscribe."
Yes, I remember that. It was right before I deleted FoE from all of my mobile devices.

That said, does that monthly subscription cover a single city/world, or all cities for a given player account?

This forum is for everyone not just you. It is broken down into threads so entitled people like you don't derail everything because you have no respect for anyone.
Fortunately, it is for everyone including me. And yes, I'm entitled, I'm entitled to give feedback on updates, and I am. This update, like many recent ones is all about (1) making more money for Inno, and (2) non-functional issues like text not fitting into boxes. My feedback is to suggest that (3) functional issues, even minor ones, are more worth fixing. I'm not sure why am I being singled out and rudely harassed by (a moderator? another player?) because my feedback is more future-oriented than that person might like.

UBERhelp1

At least for me, it seems push notifications for browser were activated through this update (secret update or A/B test?). Without there being any real place to give feedback, I'm doing it here.

Overall the notifications are nice, but if you have them enabled on multiple worlds, they duplicate the same notification on each world, leaving you getting pinged waaaaaaay too much. I have them active on three worlds, and as you can see in the screenshot below, I get sent notifications for an auction on Zorskog (us25) from Zorskog (us25), Angkor (us26) and Vingrid (us21).
1672962430532.png

I'm going to have to turn these off if I'm constantly getting 3+ notifications for what should be only one.

Dursland

I'm using them now as well. Definitely would not recommend multiple worlds. I don't see how they could sync it up so you only get 1 notification since it's likely each world has a different timer.

Having it on just one world is nice - love the auction notifications. Got one earlier for a finished scout too, that's not bad either.