• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Feedback for update 1.257

LeCron

FOE Team
Community Manager
Please leave your constructive feedback for the new update below.

Note any spam or off topic/irrelevant posts will be removed - this is for feedback only

Johnny B. Goode

I don't know what feedback they were listening to, but this new tab does nothing to fix the problem of too many fragments in the main Inventory window. The real solution would be if you only had them in the Fragments tab and not in the main Inventory window. Massive fail.

xivarmy

I don't know what feedback they were listening to, but this new tab does nothing to fix the problem of too many fragments in the main Inventory window. The real solution would be if you only had them in the Fragments tab and not in the main Inventory window. Massive fail.
their "idea" is that the consumable tab that they used to be in is now free of them... unfortunately when you're looking for buildings while most of the pieces (kits) are counted as consumables, the bases are considered buildings... so I can't see too many people using the tabs to escape fragments.

Johnny B. Goode

their "idea" is that the consumable tab that they used to be in is now free of them... unfortunately when you're looking for buildings while most of the pieces (kits) are counted as consumables, the bases are considered buildings... so I can't see too many people using the tabs to escape fragments.
Honestly, the only three inventory tabs I ever use (other than the main window) are the GBs, goods, and buildings tabs. I may have never even looked at the consumables tab. I don't even use the others much, either.
You didn't do anything but add another tab , we asked you to move the fragments out of our inventories. How does adding another place where they show up do this ? I think there may be a translation problem here. Let me give you a hint. A hide unsellable items checkbox would have done it elegantly.
Unfortunately, then you would never know when you had enough fragments to "assemble" an item. No, the only real solution that fixes the problem is a fragments tab that is the only place that fragments are displayed. That way, you can still look at them when you want to, but they don't clutter up everything else. They should be able to program that. After all, the GBs are only in the GBs tab and goods are only in the goods tab.

Beta had the same negative feedback .. all we want is the fragments to be MOVED from All tab to Fragments tab .. not copied, not shared, but MOVED. we really don't need to see our endless supply of fragments in more than one place. There is a Goods tab, where only goods are showing, but we don't see them in All tab, same with Blueprints .. so why can't the same be done with Fragments?

CDmark

Well, maybe a step in the right direction. The next step, remove from the MAIN tab would be much better. They could toss in the idea to do an "assemble all" button for those items that are not age specific like mass aid, potions, store...etc. The Buccaneers Bounty has a selection up to 9, see attached, I do have 33 in inventory, but either would work. Not sure of the programming details but anything to reduce the clicks, open/close scenarios.

Attachments

• buccaneers bounty.JPG
    buccaneers bounty.JPG
    49.6 KB · Views: 2

xivarmy

Now that you mentioned yours, I looked closer. In X I get 1/9 with 33 in inventory. In G I get 1/12 with 34 in inventory. Something is inconsistent for sure.
The amount you can open is how many it takes to put you past 100 FP currently (bounty chests respect the "no collecting new stuff past 100 FP" rule). If you have FP in bar, the max is less. And for the type of chests that makes less FP the max is more.

CDmark

The amount you can open is how many it takes to put you past 100 FP currently (bounty chests respect the "no collecting new stuff past 100 FP" rule). If you have FP in bar, the max is less. And for the type of chests that makes less FP the max is more.
ok based on what you have on your FP bar, in X I have 33 FP, in G 10....got it.

CDmark

To bring back in the topic of fragments tab so we can justify a side topic :), if they can pay attention to the 100 FP detail, then why are other details missed, here, getting fragments out of MAIN tab, or the extra L1 buildings in events, makes you wonder at times.

I would MUCH rather have a way to turn OFF the display of fragments, so the entire rest of the inventory can more easily be scanned.

PJS299

Well, maybe a step in the right direction. The next step, remove from the MAIN tab would be much better. They could toss in the idea to do an "assemble all" button for those items that are not age specific like mass aid, potions, store...etc. The Buccaneers Bounty has a selection up to 9, see attached, I do have 33 in inventory, but either would work. Not sure of the programming details but anything to reduce the clicks, open/close scenarios.
I'm getting open #/17.

Ebeondi Asi

I do not see any problem with the inventory fragments as they are now. My inventory's so big my main way to find anything is to type in a few letters of the name to call it up.
I look at the fragments after collection to pop any that are full. Other than that I see no problem. Just how often are you complainers lookiing at your stored bits anyway? every two minutes the way you're all whining about it. LOL

Last edited:

Johnny B. Goode

I do not see any problem with the inventory fragments as they are now. My inventory's so big my main way to find anything is to type in a few letters of the name to call it up.
I look at the fragments after collection to pop any that are full. Other than that I see no problem. Just how often are you complainers lookiing at your stored bits anyway? every two minutes the way you're all whining about it. LOL
Of course you don't. Not at all surprised by this response. I "complain" about this particular "fix" because they didn't fix anything. There are at least two ways that would have fixed the issue many of us peons are having with the plethora of fragments. One would be to take them out of the main inventory tab altogether and give them their own tab, much like goods and GBs. They got it half right, which in this case is not at all right. The other way would be to put them at the end of the main inventory tab, after buildings. They would still be displayed up front after collecting if any fragments were added, so players would still be able to "pop" any that were full, but wouldn't have to wade through them to see other inventory items. Consumables should always be ahead of everything else in the main inventory tab. This is not rocket science, it's just basic common sense. Inno, apparently, is in short supply of that. (As are several players posting about all these changes.)

DreadfulCadillac

"I'm lovin' it!"

Oh, and don't forget that the abort recurring quests during aid-all bug still exists, could we get that fixed please?

DreadfulCadillac

All the other inventory tabs work this way, why should the fragments tab be different? How it's always worked is that everything is pooled into the one main window, and you can click on the discriminator tabs if you wish to see items from just one category. I see no reason why they should change that up just for fragments?

Johnny B. Goode

All the other inventory tabs work this way, why should the fragments tab be different? How it's always worked is that everything is pooled into the one main window, and you can click on the discriminator tabs if you wish to see items from just one category. I see no reason why they should change that up just for fragments?
No, they don't. As mentioned at least twice previously, the goods and GBs tabs work exactly like the fragments tab should. You see neither goods nor GBs in the main Inventory tab, only in their specific tabs.