• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Feedback for update 1.272+1.273

Coach Zuck

...and then add in no news on Guild Raids, GvG ending dates and Blue GBG.
"Blue GBG" has never been hinted at or spoken about by Inno to the best of my knowledge, you're just taking an idea someone had, which frankly is a pretty bad idea, and then expecting them to do it. If they do that there's absolutely 0 chance I'm sticking around, I've adapted even with GVG being removed, I don't do GE, the small amount of GBG I do is all that the game has left for me and there's no way I'm going to rebuild my city to focus on defense when I've avoided it this long. Completely stupid idea. Why would anyone want this or think it would add anything of value to their game? if done it'd just be an blatantly obvious excuse to get people to keep buying the new power creep buildings. I already spend every diamond I can get from any 200% offer they give me on rushing stupid buildings to keep GBG going. Haven't had a good diamond offer since August or so, so I haven't even been able to bother with the last couple of events since I'm not going to do a stupid rapid click for dopamine crap minigame knowing there's a 99% chance I won't be able to finish the reward at the end.

PJS299

"Blue GBG" has never been hinted at or spoken about by Inno to the best of my knowledge, you're just taking an idea someone had, which frankly is a pretty bad idea, and then expecting them to do it. If they do that there's absolutely 0 chance I'm sticking around, I've adapted even with GVG being removed, I don't do GE, the small amount of GBG I do is all that the game has left for me and there's no way I'm going to rebuild my city to focus on defense when I've avoided it this long. Completely stupid idea. Why would anyone want this or think it would add anything of value to their game? if done it'd just be an blatantly obvious excuse to get people to keep buying the new power creep buildings. I already spend every diamond I can get from any 200% offer they give me on rushing stupid buildings to keep GBG going. Haven't had a good diamond offer since August or so, so I haven't even been able to bother with the last couple of events since I'm not going to do a stupid rapid click for dopamine crap minigame knowing there's a 99% chance I won't be able to finish the reward at the end.
What he's talking about is actually going to happen eventually. You can see this based on the blue GBG stats on some new buildings.
Screenshot 2024-01-03 11.21.51.png

Just An Observer

When I asked about Blue GBG a few months ago, a Mod replied with the FoE logo that had the word "SOON" superimposed.

IT IS COMING! (eventually)

Xcynda

Would have like to see a user/player preference added related to the Currently Selected Army sort of healthy and injured units -- a user preference to keep unit types together no matter healthy or injured (the way it was before 1.271) or group all healthy and injured units together (as was implemented in 1.271).

Pericles the Lion

Do you really think that INNO is pushing out event buildings with massive blue boosts only for 16 encounters of GE? Not to mention buildings like the Tower of Champions and Tourney Grounds that provide defense boosts exclusive to GBG? I think it's a safe bet that "Blue GBG" will be the next step in a progression making defense boosts relevant. Also, I think it's a safe bet that INNO is more concerned with what will happen if they don't do it than if they do.

Frostblade

IT IS COMING! (eventually)
What he's talking about is actually going to happen eventually. You can see this based on the blue GBG stats on some new buildings.
Do you really think that INNO is pushing out event buildings with massive blue boosts only for 16 encounters of GE?
Agree with you, what nobody mentioned is the fact that OBS and DC guild support will have to be put into use somewhere since GvG is going to be deleted.
I suspect it will be relevant either in guild raids or GbG or both, together with blue stats of course.

Centaur1956

I don't want to bust anyones bubble but the 'Blue" numbers on the buildings you win in GBG or GE are ONLY for those two areas of the game they do nothing for your city or hood A/D kind of stuid if you ask me. Also some of us loved the fact that past era event buildings didn't change so if you need goods from a past era you could get them from those event buildings. I am sure Inno figured out how much diamond money they were missing out on so they messed with another forever thing. Most of the stuff Inno is changing is for nothing more than the need to purchase diamonds thats why you nerfed the diamond rewards every where in the game. I for one am getting sick of all the changes to the base game I have been here since 2014 and I am about ready to pack it in .