• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Feedback for update 1.278

PJS299

This basically means they're getting rid of the forum for some random, unmoderated website that anybody can join.

JJ597

Moving from Forums to Discord, will mean I will spend less overall time on this game! More time for Real Life!

Xcynda

I may be misreading but it looks like a specific link is shifting from direct to forums to discord -- the forums will still be available but through another link.

xivarmy

I may be misreading but it looks like a specific link is shifting from direct to forums to discord -- the forums will still be available but through another link.

Essentially this menu:
1710295783681.png
Will no longer have the forum link, and will have the discord link. It's not like there's a shortage of space that they couldn't have both - but they're removing some amount of attention from the forum and bringing more attention to the discord. Like this (from beta):

1710295963059.png

As much as they will protest that there's no plan to shutdown the forums, their actions continue to suggest that they're creeping that way ;)