• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Feedback for update 1.282

now the Settlement building motivation gets fixed? yesterday I finally got tired of using self aids in all my cities every day and went through and stored them, replanted them.

Johnny B. Goode

I appreciate the fix to the milestone rewards bug in quests. That was annoying having to click it twice. I also appreciate the Settlement expansion fix. I use Firefox, so I noticed that glitch right away.

Dominator - X

now the Settlement building motivation gets fixed? yesterday I finally got tired of using self aids in all my cities every day and went through and stored them, replanted them.
You stored buildings that give a strong troop boost, because you had to self aid them? Even without the aid-value, they are great buildings. Not Great Buildings, but great buildings. Even if you used the single self aid, the benefits are worth the 6 seconds it would take to aid them.