• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Feedback for version 1.258

Sheesh, you "fix" the direction birds face when they fly over, but you don't fix the really annoying small bugs, such as Sentinel Outposts won't go transparent to see roads/incidents behind them, or as a desperately needed tweak to your recent army display, so we can Hide Injured troops! PLEASE put your efforts into something that actually matters to players!!!

Boxxo

FFS, I literally signed up for forum access just because it bugged me that the only comment to this so far was carping.

Kudos to the team for the bug-fixes, even the small ones! It must be a bear to keep a project this complex running, and we know that you guys are checking things off as quickly as possible. And even small, largely cosmetic fixes (besides their cosmetic appeal) can prevent more serious problems down the road.

And, personally, I've been chomping at the bit for SA:Titan, so knowing that it's done and headed down the pipe for Beta is some of the best news I've had all summer!!

But mostly, MASSIVE applause to @mellofax for taking what could be a dry-as-dust feature change announcement and injecting some wry humor into it. I particularly liked the "That's just rude" comment on Reconstruction Mode. I know ALL of us players are glad that the Devs are keeping all the features on their best behavior. :-D

Last edited:

Boxxo

(Actually, would this be the appropriate place to request that we *NOT* add a "Hide Injured Troops" feature? We can already filter by unit type and by age -- at the same time, no less -- and injured troops show up after un-injured troop stacks. A check box to hide injured ones just seems like unnecessary complexity.)

Last edited:

Dursland

(Actually, would this be the appropriate place to request that we *NOT* add a "Hide Injured Troops" feature? We can already filter by unit type and by age -- at the same time, no less -- and injured troops show up after un-injured troop stacks. A check box to hide injured ones just seems like unnecessary complexity.)
Nah it doesn't. It's a simple extra option, just like unit stacking is an option.

Hiding injured troops would greatly speed up troop swapping.

Boxxo

Nah it doesn't. It's a simple extra option, just like unit stacking is an option.

Hiding injured troops would greatly speed up troop swapping.
To avoid hi-jacking this thread, is there an existing discussion on this you can point me to? I still don't see the advantage.

Boxxo

Eh, more like "a bit irksome that the only comment to an inoffensive update change-log was 'this update sucks because its not the update I want.'" I mean, technically "this isn't the update I want" *IS* somewhat on-topic. :-D

P C C

I don't see it in the changelog, but I'm happy the update fixed a bug I've had for several weeks on mobile: In GE, the bouncing arrow would advance normally after winning a fight but not after winning a negotiation, and there would be a delay in the points earned pop-up after negotiating. Now it's back to normal

Xenosaur

Someone want to explain this MORE EXACTLY?
  • Having a Forge Point boost did not always display the correct amount of Forge Points. Calculating can be hard, even for computers. We have fixed this now.
Is this marketing-speak for a fix to the Forgotten Temple? Or some other FP boosting tool we have (like the BG...?) What else is broken that boosts FP? (can't think of others, offhand...)

UBERhelp1

Someone want to explain this MORE EXACTLY?
  • Having a Forge Point boost did not always display the correct amount of Forge Points. Calculating can be hard, even for computers. We have fixed this now.
Is this marketing-speak for a fix to the Forgotten Temple? Or some other FP boosting tool we have (like the BG...?) What else is broken that boosts FP? (can't think of others, offhand...)
The only two things that boost FP are the Forgotten Temple and Forge Fountain. So a fix to one would have fixed the others