• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Feedback for Wildlife Event 2024

PJS299

Forgot to post about my results...

H: Ended in Professional with 1,676,690 points. Got the Silver Flamingo, one Serene Animal Crossing (and an extra serene upgrade), Panda Shrine, two level two Tapir+Alligator, around 10 Kapoks, Blood Lilies and Raccoon Hideouts. Also, a whole bunch of Epic Kits.

B: Ended in Apprentice with 1,366,440 points. Got the Flamingo lvl 11, Serene Animal crossing, and Panda Shrine. One lvl two of Tapir+Alligator (and one level one). Eight Kapoks, and a couple blood lilies and raccoons. And Epic Kits. (Might build a Rhododendron, or an Eagle Mountain).

Over all, I did pretty well. I'd call this event a success. The Rivals weren't that bad, and I got all the rewards in both main worlds, so I'm happy.

xivarmy

I haven't saved up 20K diamonds in quite a while, I tend to spend some on every event to get a few extras. Having looked at the St. Patrick's Buildings I'd guess it will be expensive as well.
Generally getting extras in st pats is time-expensive moreso than diamond-expensive. Of course if you don't want to pay in time, then yes it is very very diamond-expensive - time doesn't come cheap.

Darkest.Knight

I was considering the second Golden Druid Hut upgrade at 850 as the mark players will be going for; it's a lot of cycles thru to get there.