• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Feedback regarding Change of GvG Time

DeletedUser

Create the game, maintain the game. Never change the rules as it makes the creators look weak in catering to certain groups. It creates an unfair game! Play the game as is, work hard at it with your guild and reap the benefits or go play Sims!

Karnou

DeletedUser

Never should have been changed in the first place. So its only right that its put back.
The "fix" was ridiculous the thought process would have been the same as if they chose to make the game intentionally inaccessible for 1 hour either side of the reset. You NEVER make an aspect of any game unplayable for the majority of the ones who play it, which is exactly what they did.
I hope a REAL fix can be implemented soon but im not holding my breath gvg has always been a game of several reloads of the browser to complete a single campaign.
Any complaining that this makes it harder for small guilds is bonkers, a guild of ten can maintain top ten global ranking its the number of fighters, NOT the number of guildmembers. If the original intent of GVG was for single players to do everything it wouldn't be GVG now would it?

DeletedUser23144

Never should have been changed in the first place. So its only right that its put back.
The "fix" was ridiculous the thought process would have been the same as if they chose to make the game intentionally inaccessible for 1 hour either side of the reset. You NEVER make an aspect of any game unplayable for the majority of the ones who play it, which is exactly what they did.
I hope a REAL fix can be implemented soon but im not holding my breath gvg has always been a game of several reloads of the browser to complete a single campaign.
Any complaining that this makes it harder for small guilds is bonkers, a guild of ten can maintain top ten global ranking its the number of fighters, NOT the number of guildmembers. If the original intent of GVG was for single players to do everything it wouldn't be GVG now would it?

REALLY??? BONKERS???? SMALL GUILDS R USUALLY THE NEW ONES THAT HASN'T SETUP THE TIME FOR GVG OR THE FOOTHOLD, AND IT TAKES GUILDMEMBERS TO MAKE ALOT OF FIGHTERS NOW ONE PERSON MAYBE ABLE TO THAT BUT THAT PERSON BETTER BE PREPARE TO LOSE ALOT OF MILITARY TO GET A FOOTHOLD. SO THIS RECAL TIME AT 8PM IS JUST GARBAGE!!!! CUZ IT FITS IN THEIR "COMFORT ZONE" THAT ALOT OF BONKERS RIGHT THERE

*Arturis*

Dear Players,

We are interested in your feedback regarding changing the GvG daily calculation back to its original time.
Thank you for your feedback and for your loyalty.

Sincerely yours,
Forge of Empires Team

Thank you for giving back the good time playing with my guild mates.
No further comment.