• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Status
Not open for further replies.

DevaCat

Please increase the vertical size of the message composition/editing box.

On a phone, scrolling up to do an edit on a message of any size is often nearly impossible to do due to the size of my navigation device (finger)! If the nature of the said message is time sensitive the results can be very bad indeed as I struggle to make the edit.

Increasing the size of the box by a single line of text might solve the problem, but please have game players test any change.

Ebeondi Asi

Have the City Defense troops show only when you are clicking on the City Defense tab. So those few troops stop filling up the main paortion of the Pop up for troops when fighting in GE or GbG. if I have all one kind of troop in City defense, then they compromise being able to change out the troops in GbG in particular

Tony 85 the Generous

Display the attack/ignore status for a sector on the pop-up window for the sector for non-battlefield officers

Attack-Ignore shown Attack.jpg

Attack-Ignore shown ignore.jpg

On PC, the pop-up window covers a large portion of the battlefield, possibly including the sector the pop-up is displaying information about.

As you can see the pop-covers sector A3X. being an officer I can see and select the symbols.

Attack-Ignore shown.JPG

As a non-officer the screen looks like:

Attack-Ignore not shown 2.jpg

On Mobile, the map cannot be moved left-right so the same pop-up cover the middle half of the sectors of the map (center plus and minus 25%)

While repeatedly working on the same sector, if the symbol for the sector (in this case A3: Xemga) is updated the non-officer is unaware of the change in status as they cannot see the sector and they have no display in their pop-up window.

No ability to select or control the symbols is provided to non-officers. Just the display of any active symbol.
Battlefield officer's pop-up window would remain the same.

This has no impact on the ability of a player to participate (attack or negotiate a sector) in GBG. The change is to supply up to date information to the player in the event the status of the sector changes while they are repeatedly attacking or negotiating the same sector.

Alternatively, when returning to the GBG map from a completed battle or negotiation, the sector screen could be closed by the game (not closed by the player, or literally saying "the sector is or would be closed up on returning from an attack or negotiation attempt). This option would require the player to reopen the screen for their next attack or negotiation. Personally I think the the change to the graphics is cooler, and the space on the graphic is already allocated as part of the officer pop-up (in short same graphic, used twice with different functions enabled.

Tony 85 the Generous

In the message center, can the trade posts that have been completely accepted or no long exist be removed permanantly.

For example, I post 1 trade of 10 brass for 10 basalt. The trade is accepted. The message changes to "the attached trade offer does not exist anymore". So far so good. If I return to the market and make another trade of 10 brass and 10 basalt, the trade in the message center reappears. Can we stop it from reappearing (yes, the player would have to make another post of the trade).

Agent327

Thanks everyone for your input.
We have now closed this thread and will evaluate the ideas most liked by the community and forward them on for consideration.

Happy Forging!

plinker2

M. Pain I for one take my time in deleting anything unless it is DNSL, or something offensive or dirty or nasty. May I suggest you first put your ideas on "notepad", or make a sheet on your device, then just to a "copy and paste". I hope this helps., and thanks for the heads up.

Status
Not open for further replies.