• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Fellowship Event 2023 Feedback

Johnny B. Goode

Not really happy with this one. I am in Post Modern; the daily challenge is build 3 residential structures; these are two lane buildings and I would have to demolish some production facilities, spend a half million supplies, all for 150 gems. Just not worth it ... I will continue in the top section but don't want to tear up my city for a measly reward. Sorry, Inno!
You don't have to connect them to a road for these quests. All you have to do is place them in any empty space in your city to satisfy the quest. You can immediately demolish them, they don't have to finish construction. You can even demolish them before you collect the quest reward (as long as it says build them and not have them.) You can actually build all three on the same spot, one after another. Build one, demolish it, build another, demolish it, build the third, demolish it. Collect reward.

PJS299

I feel like the horse needs to turn around on the return trip. it must take longer to walk backwards half the time.
I saw that, and I felt bad for the horse. I was like, "Why doesn't the Coachman turn the carriage around? The poor horse has to walk backwards, while pulling (pushing?) trillions of provisions!"

Ironrooster

I see that today's negotiation option only gives 3 turn for the complex (8 goods) negotiation.

Before complex always got 4 turns.

Darkest.Knight

Sharmon nice to c u back.

After I get the buildings planted the goods won't be that big of a deal; I'll continue as I have by rotating my contributions to different GB's. For a change I won't have such an extreme excess of goods.

Sharmon the Impaler

I am at level 17 in my Hydra and it is 800 goods each but NO FP needed. Inno has changed up the GB currency past SAJM and this in turn will only allow you to raise your GBs in SAT+ at a fixed rate depending on you max SAT goods per day. FP is not going to look so good for paying for the goods if the seller has all their lower GBs raised up.

Edward _MMXIII

Everything is focused on eliminating extra goods. There will be no more sweet spots on GBs from SAT onwards. This is turn means it will be much harder to get GBs planted/leveled past your current age once you hit SAJM.
Space ! The Final Frontier !

I haven't a clue what this means but apparently INNO is keeping the game challenging?

I'm still in Oceanic Future wondering when to go into Virtual let alone Space Ages. btw I'm seeing a lot of Space Ages quitters in Arvahall in my current rank area of 550-600. The players zipping past me are all in Space Ages with so few battles. It's getting harder for me to hold my rank because I procrastinate in every age? GbG keeps me in the ranking but I will be headed for 600+ if I do not move forward; battles alone will not move me up in rank.

Over n Out

Dursland

I noticed that. One says, "Keep an eye out for the new Knight's Pavilion" another says, "The new 'Heroes Tavern' building." Another one is just wrong, it says, "Upgrade to the Legendary Lodge for unparalleled might." Wrong. I can name a couple buildings better than it. And still, another one says, "Reach the city to be awarded an extra special grand prize."

They need to fix these.
There's even a couple that seem to be left over from last year. One of them speaks of "meeting fellows" and another talks about "daily specials".

Back to the event itself, I'm at 438 progress - about to start 15th city in a couple hours. Gold is at 388 so I'm doing well. I seem to go up to 70+ ahead when starting a new town and finishing tasks quickly then falling back down to 50~ ahead when waiting for the 8.4Q.

That means pace of gold hasn't slowed down yet, but it should soon as people run out of gems. The 1,400 from the other day gave some of them extra steam I'm sure but that should diminish.

I'm using level 4 managers for banquet/carriage and loving the pace. Only drawback is shorter sleep times than with lv3 but I'm doing okay. I've even missed some time and stayed ahead regardless.

Sharmon the Impaler

Currently at 805 and I am seeing space age quits this week as well. They are making it really hard to fight past SAJM and the GBS no longer use FP to level up they use goods so goods selling will slowly fade out as FP becomes less valuable. I use 4/4 /2/3/3/3/4 to keep the pace up , I am on target for 6 palaces and 3 Legendary , 8 FF and the Trailway

UBERhelp1

There's even a couple that seem to be left over from last year. One of them speaks of "meeting fellows" and another talks about "daily specials".

Back to the event itself, I'm at 438 progress - about to start 15th city in a couple hours. Gold is at 388 so I'm doing well. I seem to go up to 70+ ahead when starting a new town and finishing tasks quickly then falling back down to 50~ ahead when waiting for the 8.4Q.

That means pace of gold hasn't slowed down yet, but it should soon as people run out of gems. The 1,400 from the other day gave some of them extra steam I'm sure but that should diminish.

I'm using level 4 managers for banquet/carriage and loving the pace. Only drawback is shorter sleep times than with lv3 but I'm doing okay. I've even missed some time and stayed ahead regardless.
Well, the quest texts are also almost entirely copied from last year. They all refer to the characters that you could choose in last year's event.
1690765925195.png

JJ597

One simple example of the silliness of the numbers: Festival 2, Task 17 - Make 5 TRILLION loaves of bread.

Who is eating all this bread? Is there enough grain in the world to make that much bread? And all for just one festival?
It's a game! I guess you want more realistic numbers. Then you have to include loading and unloading time , etc.

Zatrikon

It's a game! I guess you want more realistic numbers. Then you have to include loading and unloading time , etc.
Yes. All other things being equal, realism is to be preferred to an obvious lack of realism. It makes one feel like one is playing a game, rather than just doing math and shuffling numbers around.

Another task asks for 15 Trillion harvests from the farm. Not 15 trillion apples (apples being depicted on the farm icon) - 15 trillion HARVESTS. There has never been a farm anywhere on this planet that has had 15 trillion harvests. 15 trillion individual apples is already a ridiculous number.

Angry.Blanket

Yes. All other things being equal, realism is to be preferred to an obvious lack of realism. It makes one feel like one is playing a game, rather than just doing math and shuffling numbers around.

Another task asks for 15 Trillion harvests from the farm. Not 15 trillion apples (apples being depicted on the farm icon) - 15 trillion HARVESTS. There has never been a farm anywhere on this planet that has had 15 trillion harvests. 15 trillion individual apples is already a ridiculous number.
It not real, not supposed to be real. Its a fake fantasy game. Its not real bread or real apples or real spices or a real horse and cart.

xivarmy

It's a standard design feature of this style of game - that you keep getting ever larger numbers. We're lucky we're stopping at quadrillions of things :p

Ranger37

Why not? You only need to complete 11 towns (one every two days) to get it for free, AND the Legendary Lodge upgrade for free. It's actually better than St. Pat's since you get the full golden upgrades instead of fragments, and those full items are at 300 and 325 progress. Perfectly achievable.
Not getting mine because i bought all the boxes twice and built 2 grilling groves stuck at a lvl 9 summerhold manor until they make the golden upgrade in another event if they do that

UBERhelp1

Not getting mine because i bought all the boxes twice and built 2 grilling groves stuck at a lvl 9 summerhold manor until they make the golden upgrade in another event if they do that
You should have more than enough gemstones left over. 11 towns takes only about 6700 gemstones, which leaves you with 4470 to spend on boxes (buying all boxes twice with discount would cost 2800 gemstones, w/o discount would be 3700).

How many gemstones do you have left, and how many tasks have you completed?

Ranger37

You should have more than enough gemstones left over. 11 towns takes only about 6700 gemstones, which leaves you with 4470 to spend on boxes (buying all boxes twice with discount would cost 2800 gemstones, w/o discount would be 3700).

How many gemstones do you have left, and how many tasks have you completed?
i only have 25 gemstones left and i am at 225 75 task away so around 2.5 city's left it was 1400 for the fist one and 2800 for the second 4200 in total
For the other towns I bought 2-4 boxes

Also I would like to say that your video was great if I followed it I would have got it all good the grilling groves are much better then the summerhold manner even with the golden upgrade that's just my opinion though

Last edited:

UBERhelp1

i only have 25 gemstones left and i am at 225 75 task away so around 2.5 city's left it was 1400 for the fist one and 2800 for the second 4200 in total
For the other towns I bought 2-4 boxes

Also I would like to say that your video was great if I followed it I would have got it all good the grilling groves are much better then the summerhold manner even with the golden upgrade that's just my opinion though
The Sunhaven Palace generates more of the Grilling Groves and Jester Stages.

And yeah, you bought way too many boxes. If you wanted to buy the whole set multiple times, you want to spread that out across multiple towns, hence why you spent 1400 + 2800 instead of being able to spend 1400 + 1400 + 1400.

You might be able to get 2 more towns completed with lower level managers.