• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Fellowship Event 2023 Feedback

xivarmy

Interestingly, Jaims is also knocking on 750 for the gold cutoff. Only one other than Dilmun that high among the ones I can check. I think someone might've mentioned S being high earlier in the event as well - but i'm not on that one.

Dilmun​
754​
Jaims​
744​
Birka​
683​
East Nagach​
682​
Langendorn​
676​
Yorkton​
674​
Fel Dranghyr​
666​
Qunrir​
660​
Houndsmoor​
658​
Arvahall​
654​
Brisgard​
653​
Cirgard​
649​
Noarsil​
649​
Carthage​
648​
Odhrovar​
645​
Xyr​
644​
Parkog​
643​
Dunarsund​
626​
Rugnir​
617​
Median​
654​
Average​
664​

Dursland

Interestingly, Jaims is also knocking on 750 for the gold cutoff. Only one other than Dilmun that high among the ones I can check. I think someone might've mentioned S being high earlier in the event as well - but i'm not on that one.
Heard US26 was high too, Angkor.

PJS299

Houndsmoor just moved up to 675. EDIT: I've gotten to 350 tasks, Bronze cutoff is 321. I have 5 gemstones left.

This is like watching an election, or an intense football game.
And @xivarmy, that is an impressive graph. Now that I think about it, you always seem to have a graph...

Last edited:

Dursland

Gotta love the graphs!

I will be getting a 6th golden from league, so I'm 4 upgrades away from a 6th Sunhaven.

Let's see how long BG and Smithy take to fill that out.

Really excited about next event. I did well in anniversary, ready for a repeat. Even better this time now that I know to add up totals of free currency + currency I plan to buy and get it all at the beginning, then divvy up by number of days.

Ironrooster

In my main city, without spending any diamonds or buying the prize line, I was able to complete 510 tasks which put me 50 into Silver League. This was good enough for 2 Sunhavens.

All my other cities I completed the quests but only played the mini game enough to buy 2 sets of chests at the end of 2 towns and 1 set at the end of 1 town for 5 of the Feast and Fable selection kits - about 50 tasks each. As a bonus I got Summerhold to level 9 in all but one city without spending diamonds.

For that one city, 2 of my chest set buys gave me the level 1 Summerhold building instead of the upgrade. This left me 1 upgrade short for Summerhold. So I spent 500 diamonds to buy enough gems to open 3 extra chests and get the last upgrade for Summerhold.

I enjoy the event but only have enough time to really play the mini game in my main city.

Just An Observer

4 Sunhavens...3 LegLodges...18 Grills...3 Jesters...Smithy. This was a very "whale"-friendly event. More buildings are in inventory too with frag production on top of that. 854 was my final score, which was 185 above the Gold/Silver cutoff line in Cirgard.

Orius Maximus

I came out with a fully upgradable Sunhaven as well as the gold upgrade for the Heroes' Tavern, and a full Sunhaven on two other side cities. But I am definitely burned out from this one. This event used the sort of timed mechanics that are found in mobile/browser idle games which I absolutely hate. Now FoE has always had timers, but for a player who has an even moderately well built city, FoE will run on a daily schedule. I run my settlements on four hour schedules, and take the time to monitor guild business while doing so. This event format though requires checking in on a much more frequent basis, which is what I dislike about it the most. It's the kind of game where I think you're playing at least semi-AFK, but but I find it distracting and disrupting to my concentration on other tasks. I absolutely do NOT want to see more of these in the future. Once a year with St Patty's was already more than enough.

Johnny B. Goode

Final League numbers for the worlds where I have cities.
World: Gold, Silver
Arvahall: 666, 464
Brisgard: 672, 460
Cirgard: 669, 467
Dunarsund: 639, 455
East-Nagach: 709, 466
Fel Dranghyr: 689, 476
Greifental: 694, 465
Houndsmoor: 685, 467
Mount Killmore: 678, 458
Sinerania: 698, 470
Vingrid: 690, 464
Xyr: 656, 461
Yorkton: 701, 476
Angkor: 744, 465
Birka: 708, 465
Carthage: 666, 466

xivarmy

Adding to Johnny's data (edit and pericles addition below) the additional worlds where I have cities (and sorting them in order from highest to lowest gold cutoff:

World​
Gold​
Silver​
Dilmun​
790​
481​
Jaims​
770​
472​
Tuulech​
751​
484​
Angkor​
744​
465​
East-Nagach​
709​
466​
Birka​
708​
465​
Yorkton​
701​
476​
Sinerania​
698​
470​
Greifental​
694​
465​
Langendorn​
690​
467​
Vingrid​
690​
464​
Fel Dranghyr​
689​
476​
Houndsmoor​
685​
467​
Qunrir​
682​
464​
Mount Killmore​
678​
458​
Parkog​
674​
463​
Brisgard​
672​
460​
Odhrovar​
672​
470​
Cirgard​
669​
467​
Arvahall​
666​
464​
Carthage​
666​
466​
Xyr​
656​
461​
Noarsil​
653​
477​
Rugnir​
641​
463​
Dunarsund​
639​
455​
Min​
639​
455​
Max​
790​
484​
Median​
685​
466​
Average​
691​
467​

With a few worlds still missing, it seems Dunarsund wins the "most casual" award, while Dilmun, Jaims, Tuulech, and Angkor had the 1% put in a notably higher effort than your average server.

Jaims remains the most curious of these to me as it's a really-old world with a decent total population. I wonder if some of the top guilds there had internal competition over who was in gold or something :)

Silver seems pretty tight everywhere - less than 1 run in the difference between the easiest world and hardest.

Last edited:

LoveNkind

I got SOK "prizes." I remember when those were the BEST prizes in the game. Years ago. Now I throw them away, even the upgraded ones. Maybe there could be a shrink kit to turn them into 1 x 1s.
And this junk they made more FRAGMENTS. Forge of fragments is a lot less fun.

honey55

I like this event but think it lasts too long. It's my fault i suppose for going for gold league as a free to play player. Once i committed to one town a day i had to see it thru. I lost to much sleep over it. That said, since i managed to stay in gold, it was worth the effort. I did buy gemstones once with diamonds i earned in the game. I bought the largest pack, i think it was under 2000 diamonds. I planned on buying it at the beginning as i knew I'd need more gemstones to do one town a day. Between that and incidents, it was enough in my world.

PJS299

Glad it's over. I hate Cookie Clicker: Forge edition.
I loved cookie clicker... What a fun game. But yeah, FoE+Cookie Clicker isn't my favorite.

You can also hack Cookie Clicker, you name your bakery a certain name, and it gives you dev tools.

Orius Maximus

With a few worlds still missing, it seems Dunarsund wins the "most casual" award, while Dilmun, Jaims, Tuulech, and Angkor had the 1% put in a notably higher effort than your average server.

Jaims remains the most curious of these to me as it's a really-old world with a decent total population. I wonder if some of the top guilds there had internal competition over who was in gold or something :)

Silver seems pretty tight everywhere - less than 1 run in the difference between the easiest world and hardest.

No idea. Jaims is my main, and I didn't get anywhere near silver let alone gold. There is a bit of whale competition at the top though, particularly in the handful of guilds that do GvG. I got the Tavern upgrade and the full manor, and that's what mattered.

Tuulech was one of the two sides I completed, but I know little of the guild politics there.

The only reason I bothered working on this event in my side cities was because completing city tasks awarded Wishing Well and shrink kit fragments.

Lorendar

Ho hum, another pay to play and win event with more merge empire style playing. Seriously, change the name of the game to "Merge of Empires", already.

Flynn013

Easy event, just time consuming. I got 2 Sunhavens and the Legendary Lodge upgrade with no diamonds or cash spent.