• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

fishing event idea

DeletedUser40766

here is the idea you now the fishing tournaments you see on tv yes what if forge of empires had a event where catch fish the way the event will work is there will be different kinds of fish and the colors will be different tips of rewards and sum times there will be a Rainbow fish or a Chest and both will give you random items
now please do not Leave disrespectful comments please and thank you

DeletedUser36572

-/+ 1 ... Undecided

There is nothing wrong with the idea, and Spring has a way of opening a lot of fishing opportunities.

It’s still an idea that would need to be fleshed out by the developers as far as the processes and rewards. It could work out and there are opportunities to make a different and enjoyable Event out of your general idea.

Fish On

Lannister the Rich

Could we get it in the Standardized English Language please? Maybe we could get acceptable grammar that makes sense.

Here you go:

Here is the idea: What if forge of empires had an event where you catch fish like the fishing tournaments you see on TV? The way the event would work is there will be different kinds of fish, and they will be different types of rewards. Sometimes there will may be a Rainbow Fish or perhaps a Chest, and both would give you random items.

Now, please do not leave disrespectful comments. Thank you.

Agent327

here is the idea you now the fishing tournaments you see on tv yes what if forge of empires had a event where catch fish the way the event will work is there will be different kinds of fish and the colors will be different tips of rewards and sum times there will be a Rainbow fish or a Chest and both will give you random items
now please do not Leave disrespectful comments please and thank you

How on earth is someone to leave a respectfull comment when you come up with something like this?

Learn how the forum works, learn how to present an idea and most of all, try to do something about your spelling. You can not expect being taken serious and treated with respect this way.

To those responding. Bottom line, does it matter if we understand this or not? Last thing we need is yet another event.

Algona

"The Gods do not deduct from a man's allotted span the hours spent fishing"

The Babylonians had the right of it, but I'm not sure that I want to spend my time in game on such.

DeletedUser40766

to do the event you will need 20 fishing bait worms or 20 fishing rods how the event will look you guy or girl will be in the boat you will see the fish under the water depending on the fish colors you will need the color bait to go with that fish now if you go with the fishing rods it will depend on how big the fish is

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser36572

I dunno. With just a few changes Saint Patrick could go fishin'.

Use 1K Shovels to dig 1 M Worms to bait 1 G Hooks to catch 1 Q Fish, Row the Boat back to the Dock to Sell the Fish at the Market.

I think I'll go away before you folks start throwing rocks at me...

Or you could have different baits that cost different Event resources and catch different fish that provide different prizes ... Maybe even add a bit of luck, and the bigger (random) the fish, or type of fish, the better the reward.

Maybe even sell the SuperRod 2020 for Diamonds, and have the weights added for totals in a League Competition like a Tournament.

All Kinds Of Options

DeletedUser40766

sow the event will be a fishing event where we will have different baits that cost different Event resources and catch different colors fish that provide different prizes add a luck meter that fills up with aver fish you catch the bigger the fish the more luck it will put in to the luck meter the smaller the fish the less luck will go in to your luck meter and ones the meter is full you can have one chance to catch a mystery fish
how dos this sown