• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Five Level 2 Celtic Glassworks + Main Building for Free (Strategy)

Pericles the Lion

I dunno. If your goods short in a tight GBG season they can make a difference. Throwing down a pile of Iron Age goods buildings with 24hour productions running and finishing them fast can make a difference. Same for event related goods productions. :)
Collect Finish Goods Production frags to use them on IA goods buildings for GBG or events? Each FGP item would produce, at best, 30 goods. Not much benefit for GBG and trading is the easiest way to complete event goods quests. That said, if you feel that the FGP items are valuable then the Glassworks may be of use in your city.

captain987

problem though with that is that you use a lot of BG chances for not much gain because most of the time you don't get the reward you want
I know you don't use FoE helper, but if you do, you can see which fragments buildings will produce before collecting them (for example, I try to use BG on my Autumn Vineyard when it produces the shroom throne frags).

jaymoney23456

I know you don't use FoE helper, but if you do, you can see which fragments buildings will produce before collecting them (for example, I try to use BG on my Autumn Vineyard when it produces the shroom throne frags).
so then FOE helper is undoubtedly not allowed by inno-gives players unfair advantage

captain987

so then FOE helper is undoubtedly not allowed by inno-gives players unfair advantage
Yet, I'd guess that the majority of serious players use it. The BG collector isn't even the best thing FOE Helper does. You can make your own decisions on whether or not to use it, but I (and many others) will continue to use it until it is formally banned. It certainly gives an advantage, but since everyone is free to use the extension, it is by no means unfair.

jaymoney23456

Yet, I'd guess that the majority of serious players use it. The BG collector isn't even the best thing FOE Helper does. You can make your own decisions on whether or not to use it, but I (and many others) will continue to use it until it is formally banned. It certainly gives an advantage, but since everyone is free to use the extension, it is by no means unfair.
well, I think I will avoid getting a virus on pc and a possible ban by inno (heard of players getting banned for using it) -anyone can do what they like with it though lol

Sharmon the Impaler

Like I said do what you like with it. also I could say the same thing about your claim to know who made it lol
They have been very active in the FoE community for years and have a live Discord server and a forum dedicated to customer driven developement. Not everyone is like you. (Here I will add that passisive - aggressive "lol" at the end like you always do) , lol. Your sense of self-importance is pathetic .

Last edited:

jaymoney23456

They have been very active in the FoE community for years and have a live Discord server and a forum dedicated to customer driven developement. Not everyone is like you. (Here I will add that passisive - aggressive "lol" at the end like you always do) , lol. Your sense of self-importance is pathetic .
Insignificant little troll, go away and bother someone else

The Lady Redneck

At one time it was against game rules to use that helper and you could get banned for doing so. But they agreed with INNO to remove something (cannot remember what now) that was objected to. Now you no longer get banned for using it as long as you realise it is not part of INNO and if you have any issues with how the helper performs you have to get in touch with its tech support. But there was a ban on mentioning it in these forums. Not sure if that still applies or not.