• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Fix the touch targets

• Thread starter DeletedUser33116
  • Start date

DeletedUser33116

I've only been playing the game for a short time but I'm already getting annoyed.
The touch screen targets are wrongly placed and too small.
I am continually missing the target when collecting coins or resources. No other game I play has this issue. It will quickly make me tire of the game and quit

Algona

I've only been playing the game for a short time but I'm already getting annoyed.
The touch screen targets are wrongly placed and too small.
I am continually missing the target when collecting coins or resources. No other game I play has this issue. It will quickly make me tire of the game and quit

As far as your current problem goes, maybe you could try asking nicely for advice from some of the tens of thousands of players who manage ro use the current interface.

Hi, my name is Algona. I'm not a moderator, but I am a sooth sayer.

Someone will post that this is not in the proper format. It will prolly get moved to Forge Hall where it will fie a quiet death in less then a week. Inno ain't gonna fix your problem. You won't quit. You will be one of those posters who pops onto the forum to kvetch about something, hangs around to exchange some insults, then wanders off for a few weeks or months. You'll be bitter because no one takes you seriously because you didn't follwo through on the threat in your first post.

Tou'll ignore this life lesson: It's always a bad thing when visitng a place for the first time to let the first words out of your mouth be a whiny threat to your host.

My recommendation - next time you have a problem with some game functionality, instead of dumping a whiny threat in the first place tou find, try looking for a bugs forum to post in, then read any stickied threads telling you how to report a bug then follow those instructions.

DeletedUser33116

It wasn't meant as a threat. Simply a statement of fact. If it isnt fixed it will piss me off so much that i will move onto other games. The choice of games out there is huge. So why would i bother playing one that annoys me.
The post is feedback nothing more

DeletedUser31771

I'd invite you to join our guild but I bet the demand for you and your personality is high. All the top guilds are probably vying for you.