• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

FoE Game Records.

Xenosaur

I've pleaded with Inno to do a "BEST OF THE BEST" page that rolled up the best records across all worlds for game achievements. I'm not sure I envisioned it mentioning things like FP inventory or goods inventory over even diamond inventory, as a few players treat that as private information (rightly so), but it could encompass all types of competitive things, personal achievements and group achievements, some of which were previously mentioned, and yet to be mentioned.

It really would be a testimonial to the game and some outstanding achievements, and it's not hard to do at all.

Xenosaur

In fact, we could suggest the records that we'd like to see, and keep a running list here in case some enterprising Product Manager for FoE is empowered to take a few suggestions on this, and create the FoE Best of the BEST webpage:

1) Highest GB by type, in each world, ALL worlds
2) Highest A/D for Attacking Army, each world, all worlds
3) Highest A/D for City Defenders, each world, all worlds
4) Highest game ranking points, each world, all worlds

Keep the list going...add your own idea!

1) Highest GB by type, in each world, ALL worlds
2) Highest A/D for Attacking Army, each world, all worlds
3) Highest A/D for City Defenders, each world, all worlds
4) Highest game ranking points, each world, all worlds
5) Highest number of fights, each world, all worlds

Ebeondi Asi

Highest GB of all Worlds all over all countries is Chateau Frontenac level 224 Meat Butcher ((That site is far behind. Meat Butcher mentioned his CF is now at level 237 !!!))
#2 is a Castle Del Monte level 219 from player on Poland World, Lord MarcinS

Last edited:

jaymoney23456

Don't forget the asteriks for ranking points and fights for the ones that use bots/scripts/macros out there. Anyone wanna lay bets as to who will be the first to post some nonsense about there not being any of this/how long it takes for this to occur?

Ebeondi Asi

Most negative forum poster: jaymoney
Most positive forum poster: Pericles the Lion
I would say the most valued Forum member is Emberguard.
By far the most reasonable well balanced opinions of all players on the Forum. Emberguard's posts are beautiful moment of clarity in an ocean of drivel.
(I include my own drivel as drivel.. no problem.) :p

Last edited:

Johnny B. Goode

Most negative forum poster: jaymoney
Most positive forum poster: Pericles the Lion
The second one should read "Biggest Inno cheerleader", not "most positive". Anyone who has said anything negative about changes to the game know that he is rarely positive in response. (Unless you count being positive that he's always right. ;) )

Darkest.Knight

I'd like to be able to look at everyone's achievements, would be easier than looking at a town to size up a player's stats.

Pericles the Lion

The second one should read "Biggest Inno cheerleader", not "most positive". Anyone who has said anything negative about changes to the game know that he is rarely positive in response. (Unless you count being positive that he's always right. ;) )
I built a city on Vingrid so I could see, for myself, how good a city planner a player with ten years of experience is. :eek:

Johnny B. Goode

I built a city on Vingrid so I could see, for myself, how good a city planner a player with ten years of experience is. :eek:
It will look different after the event ends. Stay tuned.

EDIT: I've started cities on occasion to help out a player, but I've never disliked a player enough to start a city just to criticize them. So much for you being the "most positive" Forum member. LOL

Last edited: