• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Forge ball event

• Thread starter DeletedUser30900
  • Start date

DeletedUser30900

no one wanna talk about it yet? It has a reward give your 3 points with 3x3 space :)

DeletedUser27184

Ya.
Details in: http://forgeofempires.wikia.com/wiki/2018_Forge_Bowl_Event

If I understand the event correctly, you should be able (without spending diamonds) to level the Pillar of Heroes to level 9 and get a SoK on the way. For that you will pay with at least two provinces.

I think its a good event for most of the players. But for a parking city, I am not sure the 4 FP are worth wasting 2 provinces.

Freshmeboy

I checked this thing out...other than the provinces, it kicks ass....3 fps in 9 tiles will make it the most important fp producing building in your arsenal...I'll pay diamonds to advance this thing over the provinces in a heartbeat....Much better than the Winter set

DeletedUser29623

There doesn’t seem to be any discussion of this in the Beta forum, which seems a bit odd

DeletedUser31882

Well. Now I know what I'm prepping for and my spending strategy of event currency. Now all I need is the official announcement feedback thread and... to wait till I can build the sucker.

DeletedUser29623

The description is a little hard to follow, but just to be clear: You don’t need to know anything about football to pick the plays? It seems to just be a progress bar.

DeletedUser31882

The description is a little hard to follow, but just to be clear: You don’t need to know anything about football to pick the plays? It seems to just be a progress bar.

From what I gathered, You are correct. No football knowledge required.

The 'plays' for us are a choice between what loot to roll for and how much progress is gained for the super reward.