• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Forge Bowl 2023 Feedback

Dursland

Report from Beta: No Sentinel stuff is coming for this event. Got any news on this LeCron?
I forgot this when I posted but you get one as a league reward. Bronze gets you a lv1 sentinel outpost. Silver and Gold get a level 2. I think that's it for this event, unless they add them to the premium prize line.

For the finish goods production prize, it says what it doesn't apply to but can we get an example to what it can apply to?
Sorry if it's a dumb question, just not totally awake yet so i'm confused to see a purpose for that prize

Emberguard

Does anyone know how many fragments of the Epic Selection Kit are needed for a complete kit?

Clicking on the fragments indicates 15

image.png

CDmark

Looks like they more than tripled the cost of the diamond coach. Are they trying to drive away the F2P players? Or is Inno just stupid greedy?
I noticed that too, and it has been said ultimate coach may be needed to get fully leveled event building. I have to look closer and see how we get upgrades.

CDmark

Looks like 13 touchdowns (1040 yds) and bronze league OR 15 touchdowns (1200 yds).
10870 footballs = 1087 yards plus incidents, plus 150 balls from email, 1200 is possible, no diamonds esp if you use +1 yd progress coach. You can use 2x league point coach too, should get you over 2000 yds but this is dependent on league play. In both cases, you dont get the daily special boost

Dursland

I went ahead and ate the cost of Ultimate Coach because the benefits are so good. Managed to stockpile 4k footballs on first day, spent 475 diamonds, and went to town. Got 12 fiore kits and a bunch of other stuff.

The cost is high but I have to say Ultimate Coach is worth it. I was hitting specials at a good rate and a couple of them got 2x'd. Not to mention what it did for my league + grand prize progress.

Props to Mooingcat for an excellent guide with an easy-to-follow ranked list of best players. I used the daily special one because it's so similar to grand prize anyway.

Emberguard

You can use 2x league point coach too, should get you over 2000 yds but this is dependent on league play. In both cases, you dont get the daily special boost

I would never use the League Coach on its own. Reason being every player that uses fhe Ultimate Coach already gets the League Coach AND the Progress Coach combined. The League Coach can never compete against the Ultimate Coach.

If your move is worth 3 points and use League Coach, you get 6 League Points. But the Ultimate Coach player gets 8 League Points for the exact same move because it’s doubling the result of a Progress Coach.

If you’re not doing Ultimate Coach, then stick with Progress Coach if you want the main building, or Daily Special if you don’t care about the main building and are going for previous years buildings only

Last edited:

Dursland

Went to the email. Clicked as told. Never received the footballs.
I got mine with no problems. Opened link, took me to world selection screen, opened the world I wanted them on. Waited a couple seconds for popup, then received footballs after hitting 'accept'.

If you didn't get them then file a ticket, they can help you.