• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Funny l'il moment

Dominator - X

View attachment 21525
View attachment 21526

The actual idiom is "Don't cut your nose off in spite of your face". But I think it sounds better the other way round.
I had a neighbor who deleted a high 30-something Arc when I refused to increase my contribution to 1.9. It was actually painful for me, since I lost over 300 FP's, which at the time, was more than half my bank. A friend also sniped a spot on that level and lost FP's, but they were friends. He was one of those neighbors who were fine with friends taking spots below 1.9 unsolicited, but took exception when neighbors did the same.

Graviton

View attachment 21525
View attachment 21526

The actual idiom is "Don't cut your nose off in spite of your face". But I think it sounds better the other way round.
It's "Don't cut off your nose to spite your face" but yes, it's hilarious that they were going to delete their Arc because of a snipe, and that they weren't at all familiar with that saying. I'm guessing it's a very young person and a very new player.

Flynn013

I've had people threaten to leave a GB sit forever or delete it when I snipe them. I never respond to those threats and every time the building levels in a few days or a week. I would LMAO if someone actually deleted a GB over a few FPs.

The Lady Redneck

I like the people who do these silly things. I have one hoodie who freaks out if I attack her even though it does her no harm as I do not plunder.. I am cruel and sadistic for picking on a newer less advanced players (She is in SAT just as I am) I am killing all her troops, I am ruining her progress in the game. blah blah blah. And yet she is fine with me sniping her GBs.

My Arc is just now in the 30s and has been sniped plenty of times, it annoys me greatly but I would certainly not delete the whole Gb over 1 - 2 fps, The Gb still functions just the same, now just with a minor inconvenience when it comes to leveling it.