• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Game design flaw, need correction asap

Status
Not open for further replies.

qaccy

It is just sad, I missed the rush for land grab when the new Ages came out. Well, nothing we can do about it, feel bad for those people in OF/AF donate to their guild treasury with their GB for nothing. Best they could do is creating GE level 5 and making it AF/AO goods cost to unlock, some shinkhole for those goods.

I don't think that's a good idea. While it's true that there are guilds with tons of AF/OF goods being 'wasted', that's not due to there being nothing to spend them on, so much as it's because players with huge Arcs (and only the Arc) are causing landslides of goods to enter their guilds' treasuries every single day. Take away the Arc, and its effects on guild treasuries, and even something like unlocking level 3 each week would be too much for some guilds. This is what things like GE unlock costs are and should be balanced around - treasuries not supplemented by overlevelled GBs.

BruteForceAttack

STOP trying you make excuses for Inno. EVEN inno doesn't do that when it comes to GVG/using AF/OF goods.

All said and done, Inno is not going to go anything about GVG, go and watch past Q&A with Inno developers. All we know is they are mainly working on mobile platform.

Sliver of hope is when html5 version of the game comes along maybe maybe in future Inno may do something about GVG.

Salsuero

However I look to the Treasure Hunt, which hasn't been removed from live yet but has not be restored on beta. They cited limited use and non mobile compatibility as reasons of removing it. Some of the same issues with GvG. I highly doubt TH required anything close to the amount of server load that GvG does. GvG is also rife with complaints, typically every single changelog is met with 'fix GvG' posts and complaints. Most importantly TH while it could be argued was unfair to mobile players who did not have access to it it also didn't make the game more difficult for those who didn't use it or couldn't have it. It only aided your personal game, not your guild or guild ranking.

I use the Treasure Hunt every day. I know it's on death row in beta... but I will be very sad to see it go.

ITown

I would be happy if we had a new use for treasury goods. Like, a shared guild-wide GB that everyone in the guild contributes to.

Salsuero

I would be happy if we had a new use for treasury goods. Like, a shared guild-wide GB that everyone in the guild contributes to.

I fail to understand what the new use for treasury goods would be in your example. We already have a place where everyone in the guild can contribute goods... it's the treasury. What are you saying exactly?

ITown

I fail to understand what the new use for treasury goods would be in your example. We already have a place where everyone in the guild can contribute goods... it's the treasury. What are you saying exactly?
I'm saying we should have another way to spend the goods.

Salsuero

I'm saying we should have another way to spend the goods.

To what end? Are you saying you want a GB to spend treasury goods on? Where exactly would that GB be located? Off the map like the Tavern? Would it go on everyone's map who is in the guild? What purpose would it serve? You sort of pique curiosity, but then leave things unsaid.

ITown

To what end? Are you saying you want a GB to spend treasury goods on? Where exactly would that GB be located? Off the map like the Tavern? Would it go on everyone's map who is in the guild? What purpose would it serve? You sort of pique curiosity, but then leave things unsaid.
If I decide to write up a proposal for it, I'll fill in the blanks.

DeletedUser25166

I don't think that's a good idea. While it's true that there are guilds with tons of AF/OF goods being 'wasted', that's not due to there being nothing to spend them on, so much as it's because players with huge Arcs (and only the Arc) are causing landslides of goods to enter their guilds' treasuries every single day. Take away the Arc, and its effects on guild treasuries, and even something like unlocking level 3 each week would be too much for some guilds. This is what things like GE unlock costs are and should be balanced around - treasuries not supplemented by overlevelled GBs.
Considering you work for them with your constant INNO nut hugging, fix things please

Status
Not open for further replies.