• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

[Question] GB donation rewards

DeletedUser25999

I cannot see where I am receiving any rewards for my donations. There is usually a note in the GB interface, but nothing in the inventory or the good/stores/medals bar. What am I missing or doing wrong?

DeletedUser7289

Has the GB leveled up? Because you don't receive any rewards until the GB goes up in level.

DeletedUser25999

OK, if I understand it correctly, the rewards listed in the GB interface are what I will receive at a later time. I thought it was too easy.

So, when I start throwing around FP's, should I look for someone closer to leveling up and start throwing as much as I can at him, or would that be a faux pas? Keeping in mind I don't have any GB's yet.

Is it better to put as much as possible into one, or is it better to spread it around?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser8152

OK, if I understand it correctly, the rewards listed in the GB interface are what I will receive. I thought it was too easy.

So, when I start throwing around FP's, should I look for someone closer to leveling up and start throwing as much as I can at him, or would that be a faux pas? Keeping in mind I don't have any GB's yet.
It is not a faux pas, though it is not perhaps so nice to do to people in your guild. But in general, no one should be mad when you give them forge points, and doing it in a way to maximize your rewards is pretty reasonable.

The one thing some people will be annoyed by is if you complete a level; people sometimes like to wait until just after they collect from the building, and then level it and collect again. So it's nice to leave it one point short of leveling.

DeletedUser10415

When I first started playing, I contributed to GBs with the expectation I should be getting as many FP out of it (or near it) as I put in. This expectation really slowed me down. Two years on, my goal is getting a BP, or more than one if that's available - no matter how many FP I have to spend to get it....within reason. 40 FP is not too high a price for me to pay for a BP. That's total cost. For example if 50 FP gets me a BP, and the slot rewards is 10 FP, I'm going for it. If 100 FP gets me a 20 FP slot with 2 BPs, then I'm all over it. The meek may inherit the earth, but they're always going to lose out in GB contribution competitions.

DeletedUser25999

The one thing some people will be annoyed by is if you complete a level; people sometimes like to wait until just after they collect from the building, and then level it and collect again. So it's nice to leave it one point short of leveling.

That makes a lot of sense. Going near w/o going over and its sounds easy to do.

I've gotten a lot from my guild and it seems reasonable to spread it around.

DeletedUser25625

I saw an instance where someone's contributions to the GB were frozen - but they were no longer eligible for the rewards. Any ideas why?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser9433

If they were grayed out it means they left that world. Their FP's stay on the GB but they take up no prize position.