• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

GBG Confirmation

saknika

One of my newer guild mates joined us on November 29, after GBG started (it started on the 26). As soon as she unlocked GBG in her tech tree it allowed her to join our current GBG season. To my knowledge this wasn't supposed to be able to happen, as she was not a guild member on the 26 when it opened, and she tried to report it to support as a bug but they're saying this is how it is now? So is it true, we could just guild hop around to different guilds if we wanted during GBG to score more rewards by jumping to a guild that's doing better than our own? Seems really broken and I feel like the support person is incorrect, but I wanted to ask here if anyone else has experienced this and maybe there was a change I am not aware of?

wolfhoundtoo

Unlocking it via the tech tree can only happen once per player and I'm guessing the guild you are in counts as the guild you were in. At the start of this season we had a new player join and they couldn't access GBG yet so I don't think that's changed.

RazorbackPirate

I don't believe you can guild hop.

What has likely changed is that when a player is already a member of the guild and that player unlocks GBG, they can now immediately join the round that's in progress. They no longer have to wait until the next round of GBG to use the feature they just unlocked.

If a player changes guild mid-round, same as it ever was.