• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

GbG Field Camp

Big-Bendz

So this may be posted somewhere but I couldn't find it. Here is my question.

The Guild Field Camp (3 levels) increases the percentage of victory points. If there is a close battle and one guild build the Guild Field Camp on the last day does the percentage of victory points get added to all battles (including prior battles) or just apply to battles going forward? I assume it just applies going forward. Otherwise a team in close 2nd place could wipe out the first place team.

Dominator - X

So this may be posted somewhere but I couldn't find it. Here is my question.

The Guild Field Camp (3 levels) increases the percentage of victory points. If there is a close battle and one guild build the Guild Field Camp on the last day does the percentage of victory points get added to all battles (including prior battles) or just apply to battles going forward? I assume it just applies going forward. Otherwise a team in close 2nd place could wipe out the first place team.
Your assumption is correct. It would be absolutely ridiculous if it weren't. However, it would balance out, since the first place team (and most everyone else for that matter) would employ the same tactic.