• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

GBG points acquired

• Thread starter DeletedUser11954
  • Start date

DeletedUser11954

I am in the GBG with others who are one person guilds as well. I am the only one doing any fighting and getting sectors. At the end of it all I will end up in first place and get thousands of power points for winning it (currently 54,000). Although the others who will not do anything will get 47,000 power points simply because they exist there. Why?

Agent327

I am in the GBG with others who are one person guilds as well. I am the only one doing any fighting and getting sectors. At the end of it all I will end up in first place and get thousands of power points for winning it (currently 54,000). Although the others who will not do anything will get 47,000 power points simply because they exist there. Why?

You have just given the reason yourself.

RazorbackPirate

Ignore @Agent327.

In order for a guild to receive rewards from GBG, there is a minimum number of advances they need to put up during the round. However, it's not very much and not even the amount required to conquer a province. If they have no flags, you can rest assured they won't get anything, if they have flags, they likely will.

Regardless, I never worry about what other guilds may or may not get as it's minimal. An active GBG player will get far more from personal rewards than someone who shows up just for the participation award.

Kick ass, take names, and let the coaster's coast.

Last edited by a moderator:

Agent327

Ignore @Agent327. He's just comes here to piss on others to make himself feel better about his miserable life and dark soul. Just ignore him, like most of the rest of us do. With that out of the way,

In order for a guild to receive rewards from GBG, there is a minimum number of advances they need to put up during the round. However, it's not very much and not even the amount required to conquer a province. If they have no flags, you can rest assured they won't get anything, if they have flags, they likely will.

Regardless, I never worry about what other guilds may or may not get as it's minimal. An active GBG player will get far more from personal rewards than someone who shows up just for the participation award.

So they can get rewards if they do not exist? :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

planetofthehumans2

Ignore @Agent327.

There's one guild in my platinum league that has 0 points and like 50 fights on one sector. What's the minimum, and I guess does it change depending on what league you're in?

DeletedUser11954

There's one guild in my platinum league that has 0 points and like 50 fights on one sector. What's the minimum, and I guess does it change depending on what league you're in?
They may have zero points but click on the chest when you look at the rankings. There you will see what rewards guilds would get when it's over.