• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

GBG Questions

Nushka1

I play in my own guild (I'm the only member) When I click on the leaderboard, I don't understand what it means. What is:
VP/h I'm 284
VP I'm 17317
LP I'm +175

What is Points/h when you battle for a province? Some may be 102, 115, or 134. Does the higher number mean it's harder to conquer? Also, how important is it to place a building after you conquer? I put up an outpost on one and the next thing I knew, I was out 1000 talc from my personal inventory. Also, how is guild power more advantages? How does it make it better for me? Is it even worth while to have a guild of one? I don't have the Arc and probably will not have one for a few more months (I know it's a must have) but it's not in the cards right now. I'm also in LMA.

BruteForceAttack

Check this out https://forum.us.forgeofempires.com/index.php?threads/guild-battlegrounds.27488/

You are earning 284 victory points/hr
So for you have accumulated 17317 victory points
You are 1st in your map and you will gain 175 more league points. Click on your guild name to see your current LP

Total VP accumulated determines the Position on the Battle grounds, you gain vp/hr by controlling the province. As you move towards the center of the map provinces have higher vp/hr. Well vp/hr has nothing to do with if it is harder or easier from game perspective, it all depends on how other guilds compete for those provinces. In a way you can say higher vp/hr maybe harder because everyone wants those provinces (i.e. if other guilds compete).

It is all up to you if you want to build buildings each type of building has different properties and building time...so it all depends what you want to accomplish. e.g you build siege camps/watch towers if you want to have a chance of attrition not go up when you attack a province next to it. You build traps or decoys as defense so that when others try to take that province away from you..etc etc.. Yes buildings require goods and they will be taken from treasury and not from your personal inventory. IF you are 1 man guild all the goods will be of your age so your treasury for sure will get hit bad with LMA goods.