• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

gbg

Johnny B. Goode

My only complaint about this change is Inno waiting 2 years to implement it. This adjustment should have happened 3 months into the release of GBG once it became clear the players had figured out a way to game a clearly broken system
I agree with all you said in your post, but I can't pass up this opportunity to point out (to all, not just you) that the second part of this little gem here applies equally to the Arc. Unfortunately, they never did fix that mistake, so we're still in an Arc-centric universe where the first piece of advice given to new players is "get an Arc and get it to 80 ASAP." No difference at all from "build up your attack/defense for thousands of fights in GBG."

DreadfulCadillac

I agree with all you said in your post, but I can't pass up this opportunity to point out (to all, not just you) that the second part of this little gem here applies equally to the Arc. Unfortunately, they never did fix that mistake, so we're still in an Arc-centric universe where the first piece of advice given to new players is "get an Arc and get it to 80 ASAP." No difference at all from "build up your attack/defense for thousands of fights in GBG."
Lol, the infinite fp glitch from Arc is real. Ever since I've re-joined the game, I've been throwing about 3/4ths of all fp I collect into 1.9 or sniping. I have a lvl 90 arc, and currently my stock + invested + profit is around 8.2K. When I had rejoined the game a couple weeks ago it was around 4K.

thathurts

well their wont be maney weeping my loss at my guild cause their all leaving the game no thanks to inno
one thing is for sure inno is in for one hard landing thats for sure i remeber when inno decided to poof the rail gun long ago, if they thought the numbers that left over that was bad, they havent seen nothing yet

Sharmon the Impaler

They couldn't nerf the Arc ,the whole top end cost environment was weighted on this. If the Arc is diminished it will be like throwing water on a fire at the top end. What will they do with just their collections and no way to leverage them ? The economy of scale in the space ages is where it is because of the Arc. The Arc is your "Fireplace " GB that guilds form around. Complete systems of aid are based on this and it's one of the reasons to join a guild in the first place.

Last edited:

thathurts

deflection on the server? what deflection i see you got your inno popoms out, the server that inno is runing is brutal go play eve than talk to me about the server, inno is fixing something that does not need to be fixed, but yet the one thing inno needs to be fixed their not doing

RazorbackPirate

one thing is for sure inno is in for one hard landing thats for sure i remeber when inno decided to poof the rail gun long ago, if they thought the numbers that left over that was bad, they havent seen nothing yet
According to you, a bunch of players quit over the rail gun incident. Yet here we are so many years later with FOE still going strong and still posting record profits quarter after quarter.
well their wont be maney weeping my loss at my guild cause their all leaving the game no thanks to inno
Let's see where your guild is 4 weeks after the change if it goes live. I bet it will still be there with more than 80% of the original members. Your predictions of doom and gloom for Inno are silly. Prediction after prediction yet FoE is bigger and better than ever.

thathurts

According to you, a bunch of players quit over the rail gun incident. Yet here we are so many years later with FOE still going strong and still posting record profits quarter after quarter.

Let's see where your guild is 4 weeks after the change if it goes live. I bet it will still be there with more than 80% of the original members. Your predictions of doom and gloom for Inno are silly. Prediction after prediction yet FoE is bigger and better than ever.
dont hold your breath theirs a storm brewing and you can thank your inno masters for that

Johnny B. Goode

They couldn't nerf the Arc ,the whole top end cost environment was weighted on this. If the Arc is diminished it will be like throwing water on a fire at the top end. What will they do with just their collections and no way to leverage them ? The economy of scale in the space ages is where it is because of the Arc. The Arc is your "Fireplace " GB that guilds form around. Complete systems of aid are based on this and it's one of the reasons to join a guild in the first place.
No, they probably can't now, but that's my point. They should have once they saw its effect on the game. And the fact that you say it's "one of the reasons to join a guild in the first place" and it's the "GB that guilds form around" just shows how it unbalanced the game and should have been nerfed years ago. There should not be one GB that is that "important" to the game.

TheBarkKnight

Odd response , I tried it numerous times and remember each time the reason I don't play GvG , it is boring with no rewards. I play on PC and mobile and look at GvG the same way I would look at an ashtray on a motorcycle ... why ?
I was not defending GvG at all. I am trying to say if a balance in the game needs to be made it should be with GvG bcz that is where guilds get high rankings. That really isn't fair considering only 5% play it for whatever reason, mobile only players are part of the reason also timing and that it can be boring. Much of the GvG map is top guilds swapping tiles every night at reset similar to GBg .

Ericness

Not super excited about the proposed change, but time will tell if it is an overall good. Also, very curious to see how many people saying they'll quit over thus actually do. Feel like quitting becomes the rallying cry every time a change gets made or an event doesn't match high expectations.

Jackshat

A possible 66% cap on SC anti-attrition? Good.

As I'm in a group dedicated to anti-farming in GBG (tactics and strategy are already developed...solving logistics and building infrastructure, now), this will certainly make our efforts easier.

We'll take it either way...

-Chen-

There's a way to provide feedback, and we always take the constructive feedback into consideration, while we literally exclude all destructive feedback. The way you're addressing the situation is not constructive at all, and the words you're picking are offensive, therefore against our Forum Rules. Maybe that's why you're getting some posts deleted.

To answer your question: You can find the Announcement about such changes only in the Beta Forum, where it was announced, and therefore where you're supposed to provide feedback.

Easy links:
- to the announcement;
- to the feedback thread.

Now please, let's treat each other respectfully and make this forum a nice place to be. :)

Thank you all for your cooperation.
Didn't want to read through every page to see if this was covered, but it won't accept my username and password whenever I go to the poll/feedback thread, but obviously still accepts them here??

As to my feedback, if Inno wants to lose half (at least) of their customer base (both paying and free, but especially the paying ones) then this is a great idea. If that's not the objective, then I highly suggest they go back to the drawing board, and maybe spend time looking for ways to expand and improve the game, to attract new customers as well as keeping the long time ones happy, not ways to annoy and lose a VERY large portion of them. GBG farming and play is what most people I've met in game over the last 2+ years spend so much time in game (and in many cases spend real money) growing their cities for.

I know you all are making a LOT of money with this game, and rightly so, it's a great game, but Inno should be very careful not to kill the golden goose just because they don't like farming, and never intended it to be a thing. The cat is out of the bag in that sense, there is no putting it back in now, they should focus their attention on other areas, like maybe fixing the Guild ranking system, and improving the antiquated messaging boxes/threads

Emberguard

Didn't want to read through every page to see if this was covered, but it won't accept my username and password whenever I go to the poll/feedback thread, but obviously still accepts them here??
Beta Server needs a Beta account. You're currently on the US Server, the testing is on Beta

Step 1: Create Beta account
Step 2: Create Beta Forum account:
Step 3: Post in Beta Feedback Thread:

-Chen-