• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

GBG

Rushgirlsrox

For some reason today for some reason guilds are not getting their battles taken away when you take the cell and they are completely cut off. I do not understand why it is doing this. Can anyone let me know what I am missing?

Coach Zuck

For some reason today for some reason guilds are not getting their battles taken away when you take the cell and they are completely cut off. I do not understand why it is doing this. Can anyone let me know what I am missing?
this is a bug that's been around since GBG started, but it's just extremely rare. As far as I know there's nothing they or you did to cause it, except maybe two guilds fighting very very fast. I've had it happen once this season to us and once last season to another guild, but both seasons have been extremely fast paced seasons between the top three guilds on our server. I first saw this within a few months of GBG first coming out..
there's nothing you can do other than just taking the sector over and over to halve the encounters, or if they take it (they'll get to keep that head start) then it'll of course clear like normal.

Rushgirlsrox

this is a bug that's been around since GBG started, but it's just extremely rare. As far as I know there's nothing they or you did to cause it, except maybe two guilds fighting very very fast. I've had it happen once this season to us and once last season to another guild, but both seasons have been extremely fast paced seasons between the top three guilds on our server. I first saw this within a few months of GBG first coming out..
there's nothing you can do other than just taking the sector over and over to halve the encounters, or if they take it (they'll get to keep that head start) then it'll of course clear like normal.
Thanks. It stinks but at least I understand that it is probably from the fast pace.