• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

GB's interfere or stack

chrisperk

I have The Virgo Project. I am thinking about building The Kraken. Will they interfere with one another or will they stack?

chrisperk

They both do the same thing when it comes to first strike. If they both do the same thing then it would only be logical that one could cancel out the other.

wolfhoundtoo

You are wondering in what order they work I take it? If kraken kills one and the other kills half you want to know if you'll get 5 units killed or just 4?

Dominator - X

I have The Virgo Project. I am thinking about building The Kraken. Will they interfere with one another or will they stack?
I would suggest building The Kraken. The VP will not work against neighbors, if/when you fight them. The Kraken works against all, plus it gives FP's as a secondary benefit. If you are struggling with space, delete your VP (I mean, depending on how high of a level it is... maybe) and replace it with The Kraken. Whether it stacks or cancels the other out, is in my opinion, not really important, given the cost to level up the VP and the benefits it gives you compared to The Kraken. Build The Kraken. You will like it.

Emberguard

They work independently of each other but can both activate in the same battle.

I don’t know which one of the two would activate their charge first in battle. Pretty sure it you started with 8 the virgo would cut it in half to 4 and then the kraken would take it down to 3

Then again if it were the other way round you’d get 7 and then half is 3.5 anyway so you might still get to 3 depending on how it rounds