• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

GE 5

JJ597

For those who compete in GE 5, do you actually build the serpent and serpent chain kit buildings? Or has power creep from event buildings rendered those buildings obsolete?

Sharmon the Impaler

Just the heads. In SAT they ar 1M coins , 15% both attack stats boost , 10 FP and 5 pop at level 3 . They are a very good building for their size (3X2). None of the chains though , those are kinda lame.

Ebeondi Asi

I don't bother with them at all. Send them to the antiques Dealer.
The fact they do not give Goods (in SAT) makes them a no contender since now several other 2x3 or 3x2 give a lot of goods in addition to boost.

WillyTwoShoes

For those who compete in GE 5, do you actually build the serpent and serpent chain kit buildings? Or has power creep from event buildings rendered those buildings obsolete?
I have been encouraging new players to acquire and place them where possible as a 'good value reward' without having to spend cash. Its also a nice goal for new players to work towards while they are trying to figure out how they want to play their game.

Darkest.Knight

I've chained some of the Serpent Feathers for the goods, but since I now make an excess number of goods I'll replace them when I get something better. The head piece is a descent replacement for the Winners' Plazas that I have, although eventually both will get replaced.

Sharmon the Impaler

I have tested some DEF potions And stacked some And they Do nothing So what is the point of having them if they don't work
Did the same with 55 X 200 % for a stat of 4634/15267 as a definative test and it got me 22 more fights lol. They are beyond useless.

Last edited:

UBERhelp1

It depends on what your attack boosts already are. If you already have higher attack boosts, they will have less of an effect.

xivarmy

serpent heads: build. for now.

Tails... I have some built, but now that you mention it, they're pretty much outdated. So yea, if I do much of anything they'll be gone "soon".

Xenosaur

I do both, 4 heads, 1 of those 4 has 12 chained tails (serpent spikes) so City Defender Attack/Defense = + 180/180 alone that adds to all my other City Defense.

Last edited:

NWWolverine

With all the revamping Inno is doing, I would keep some even if you don't install them. Some of the buildings people deleted because they were weak compared to the new event buildings are getting new stats or levels. I started storing removed buildings just in case....and what good is selling them in the AD? It doesn't offer anything worth buying so the coins/gems are worthless

jaymoney23456

With all the revamping Inno is doing, I would keep some even if you don't install them. Some of the buildings people deleted because they were weak compared to the new event buildings are getting new stats or levels. I started storing removed buildings just in case....and what good is selling them in the AD? It doesn't offer anything worth buying so the coins/gems are worthless
Yes, selling in the auction dealer isn't too important anymore and if you still want to go for something there is plenty of fodder like GE kits and the gbg statue and elephant that can be safely sold since they alway keep being available to win from GbG and GE

NWWolverine

5 made playing GE a little more fun but not much. I blaze through the 1st 4 levels as soon as it opens Tuesday using medals then finish level 5 with time just to get it over with for the guild. The only prizes before level 5 worth having is the fp's and there's very few of those. (a diamond award here and there too)

Ironrooster

I built one head and 1 spikes. The head is good with the 10 FP's. The spikes are okay, but other small buildings are better because they provide more than just the A/D boost. I will probably build more heads, but I don't need any more A/D since I can fight through GE5.