• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

GE lv4 final reward

DeletedUser30900

I wonder if the final reward of GE are the same for different guilds that belong to the same world. I know that they are different in different worlds but never test this one out since I can’t have 2 accounts at the same world

DeletedUser35550

Interesting question - I believe it depends on what age you are

RazorbackPirate

I have been told the entire server get's the same 64 chest, but I don't know this for a fact. I see no need to randomize further since you can't (are not supposed to) play 2 cities on the same world.

DeletedUser31592

At one time, 64 was totally random- I recruited a real life friend and we were in the same guild, so I verified this myself. At some point, it changed. The guild has the same level 64 prize.
As for the whole world, I am not certain it is the same. It would take a large sample size over multiple weeks to be sure. Since I went to a solo-guild in 4 cities, I usually 2-3 of my solo guilds have the same level 64 prize, despite being in different worlds. When I was fully active and in a guild, it was pretty rare for BOTH prizes to match. Part of me wonders if guild-size matters. Or perhaps those competing against each other (and guilds with 1-2 members) have the same prize?

DeletedUser31498

At one time, 64 was totally random- I recruited a real life friend and we were in the same guild, so I verified this myself. At some point, it changed. The guild has the same level 64 prize.
As for the whole world, I am not certain it is the same. It would take a large sample size over multiple weeks to be sure. Since I went to a solo-guild in 4 cities, I usually 2-3 of my solo guilds have the same level 64 prize, despite being in different worlds. When I was fully active and in a guild, it was pretty rare for BOTH prizes to match. Part of me wonders if guild-size matters. Or perhaps those competing against each other (and guilds with 1-2 members) have the same prize?

Doesn't seem like it would take a big sample at all. How many different GE64 rewards are there? If you just message 10 ppl in different guilds and they all have the same then it's pretty obvious the server is all the same?

Even if there are only 3 final rewards, the odds of 10 people randomly getting the same two is 1/60,000

DeletedUser29726

It was pretty early after the release of GE4 that the prizes changed to be the same for a whole guild (maybe a month or so later) - i assume it's the whole world but I've never cared so much as to get someone outside guild tell me the week's prize - it adds a certain element of fairness that everyone's getting the same opportunities.

DeletedUser32860

create a new world you haven't played on, invite a friend or a cousin onto that world , help the person learn to play and level them alongside you. then check every week on both worlds

DeletedUser

When we started on a new world, we were sharing the rewards between smaller guilds so we would know if it is worth it to open 4th level or not. Everyone always had the same reward.
Thanks. I asked because we have lots of people that come on here and state stuff that have no idea what they're talking about. Glad you're not one of them. :)

DeletedUser31470

Thanks. I asked because we have lots of people that come on here and state stuff that have no idea what they're talking about. Glad you're not one of them. :)
I do not deny it might have been luck, but we've done it like 3 times and the rewards were always the same.
Also, if you look at it from the devs' perspective, making the rewards same for everyone on a given world is easier to do and imo is more fair to everyone.

DeletedUser31592

Doesn't seem like it would take a big sample at all. How many different GE64 rewards are there? If you just message 10 ppl in different guilds and they all have the same then it's pretty obvious the server is all the same?

Even if there are only 3 final rewards, the odds of 10 people randomly getting the same two is 1/60,000

Because of the very limited number of prizes, it would need a larger sample size to determine coincidence or correlation.

DeletedUser31470

Because of the very limited number of prizes, it would need a larger sample size to determine coincidence or correlation.
Let's look at the last chest. According to wiki, the 2 prizes are chosen from pool of 5 prizes. That means we have 10 different prize combinations. Therefore, a chance to receive a certain chest is 1/10.

If the price was random for every guild, then the probability 2 guilds having the same chest at any week would be 1/10. If that each time it was observed (3 times), that makes it (1/10)^3 which is 1/1000.

That's why I'm pretty confident. :)