• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Getting BP from Daily Quest

FunnyWanderer

I just completed the DQ that gives 5 BP as a reward and all 5 of the prints were for buildings that I already have, including 2 that were for the same building. I think something very similar happened the last time I had a similar DQ, where I at least had 1 that I thought was useful. Is it set to only give BP for buildings of my age or lower? I do have BP for about 10 GB, but there are many more than that and this quest is much less useful if I can't get some of those prints from this effort.

Graviton

Yes. Thanks for catching that. The mind was thinking one thing, but the fingers typed something else.

I was even going to comment on the larger size and coins on a 48 hour schedule. There is nothing inspiring about the Shrine of Inspiration.

I used a few of them early on, but it wasn't long before I scrapped 'em. I needed the space more than I needed the medals.

RazorbackPirate

I used a few of them early on, but it wasn't long before I scrapped 'em. I needed the space more than I needed the medals.

SoA, Shrine of Awe is the one that gives medals. Compared to a SoK which gives FPs, it is the same size (2x2), has the same population, and produces the same number of coins every 24 hours. I use SoAs as place holders for SoKs. Once I've got an SoK to replace it, if I have a Store Building to spare I put it back in inventory. If I can't spare a Store Building, or it's 2 ages or more behind my TH, I sell it. It's not worth a One-Up or Reno Kit just for extra medals and coins.

The SoI, Shrine of Inspiration at 3x3, produces 1 BP every 48 hours. My first one lasted 9 days in my city. After the 3rd collection (day 6) and I realized all it could give was a BP from my age or lower, just like every other auto-generated BP in the system, I knew it was gone. It took 3 more days to have another 3x3 building to replace it. I've never put another one down.

DeletedUser31882

I do have BP for about 10 GB, but there are many more than that and this quest is much less useful if I can't get some of those prints from this effort.

'Much less useful' is a perfect summation of the 5BP chest for DC. I never choose it. There is simply nothing worse, in my opinion.

Of course, I started playing when aiding and securing reward spots were the only way to get BPs. So a newer player with nearly no BPs could find it useful. Once they get Zues and a Lighthouse up, I can't see it being useful anymore for them.

RazorbackPirate

So a newer player with nearly no BPs could find it useful. Once they get Zues and a Lighthouse up, I can't see it being useful anymore for them.

This was my experience. It was useful the first 3 or 4 times I selected it up through EMA helping finish out my first few sets of BPs. once the GBs were up and I had advanced to HMA, auto-generated BPs from Incidents, GE, and the Aid button was enough.

Now, 'winning' BPs from GE or the reward from a recurring quest is a joke. Every other prize I can find a use for. Even if only to complete another Quest, or to put down and sell for the coins and supplies I get back. Extra BPs for GBs, I'll never build? Nothing.

Last edited:

- KQ -

'Much less useful' is a perfect summation of the 5BP chest for DC. I never choose it. There is simply nothing worse, in my opinion.

Of course, I started playing when aiding and securing reward spots were the only way to get BPs. So a newer player with nearly no BPs could find it useful. Once they get Zues and a Lighthouse up, I can't see it being useful anymore for them.

I agree it's the worst Daily Quest

A better option for getting lots of blueprints is guild hopping. The only problem with it is it violates the Stephen Longshank principle of "More Clicks equals Less Enjoyment" :eek:

DeletedUser37121

Just a question about guild hopping. Is there a limit on how much hopping you can do to get BP's? I have been hopping for 3 days now and can't seem to get any bp at all. What could I be doing wrong?

DeletedUser36624

Two things will give you no chance to get a BP. When there is nothing to aid, and when you mopo something from the Stone Age (since there are no Stone Age GB). A lot of the people in dead open join guilds are either have nothing to aid, or they have a lot of Stone Age decos because they don't know any better.

DeletedUser

Just a question about guild hopping. Is there a limit on how much hopping you can do to get BP's? I have been hopping for 3 days now and can't seem to get any bp at all. What could I be doing wrong?
Two things will give you no chance to get a BP. When there is nothing to aid, and when you mopo something from the Stone Age (since there are no Stone Age GB). A lot of the people in dead open join guilds are either have nothing to aid, or they have a lot of Stone Age decos because they don't know any better.
Roxana answered the second part of your question, I will answer the first part. The only limitations on the amount of guild hopping you can do is the number of "open join" guilds there are in your particular world, the 7 day wait on rejoining any particular guild after you leave it, and your time. As long as there is an "open join" (not invite only or application) guild that you haven't been a member of in the last 7 days, and you have the time to play, you can keep on guild hopping.

DeletedUser37121

Thank you for the response. So someone told me that I should just click the aid button but it seem like it would be more effective although more time to look at the city and pick what to aid. What do you think?